Babysitting a Bunch of Dumb Kids

McKenna's p.o.v.

Sam and Dean let me sleep in the motel with them last night. Thank god because I don't know if my back could handle sleeping in my car again. Having Sam and Dean back on my side will make it a lot easier to figure out what the Argents are up to too. 

Now the only group that doesn't have all the information is Derek's pack. I filled my brothers in on everything that I knew with Jackson and told them everything that had happened in-between. 

Now I need to get to the school to stop those stupid kids from screwing things up even further. 

"Alright, I'm going to the school to try and figure out what the three musketeers are planning, throwing that out the window, and then make a new one," I say to them walking out of the bathroom. 

I had on a pair of tighter blue skinny jeans, a white tank top with an army green and plaid flannel over it, and my black combat boots. I decided to let my hair just do its own thing today and it fell down my back in slight blonde waves. 

"Okay, just keep us updated on what's going on and holler if you need anything. We're gonna try and see if we can't get anything out of the Argents today," Sam answers. 

"Okay, see ya later losers," Is all I say as I walk out the door. 

~Time Skip~

It's lunchtime at the school and Allison and I are casually walking into the library with her tablet in hand. I can tell by the look on Allison's face that she's nervous. I don't know why it's not like these stupid new cameras don't see these three together all the time. 

We walk down one of the isles and she stops midway through and passes the tablet through the bookcase where Scott and Stiles 'just so happen' to be standing. 

"Everything Lydia could translate. And trust me she was very confused," Allison whispers through the space in the books. 

"Yeah what'd you tell her?" Scott asks.

"That we were a part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures," She replies with a little laugh. 

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures," Stiles interjects. 

"That actually doesn't surprise me at all," I respond tilting my head to the side. Scott and Allison just ignore the both of us. 

"Great does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott asks. 

"Not really. But Stiles was right about the murderers," Allison answers. 

"Of course not, why would anything ever be easy," I say with a sigh halfway to myself. 

"Yes!" Stiles says pumping his fist.

"It calls the kanima a weapon of vengeance. There's this story in there about this African priest who uses the kanima to execute murderers in his village," Allison continues.  

"Okay, so maybe it's not all that bad," Stiles says. 

"Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed anyone he wanted it to," Allison responds. 

"All bad, all very very bad," Stiles changes his mind. 

"I know it might be a little early to tell, but I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that nothing about this situation is going to be anything but bad Stiles," I say sarcastically giving him a dumb look. 

"Here's the thing though, it says that the kanima is actually supposed to be a werewolf but it can't be...until it resolves that in..." Allison stops midway because a girl came to grab a book, and then again when Scott finishes her sentence reading it from the tablet.