S1E4 ✩ Magic Bullet ✩

>•<

>•<

"I told you Derek wasn't the Alpha and that he didn't kill the girl!" I whisper shout at the boys.

Stiles huffs and leans forward in his desk and taps Scott on the shoulder. "If Derek isn't the Alpha... if he's not the one who bit you... then who did?"

The teacher hands me my test score. An A as usual.

Scott bites his lip in thought before answering. "I don't know."

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" I ask Scott, keeping my voice low.

"I don't know."

Stiles leans forward in his desk. "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Scott whips around in his seat to face Stiles, losing his temper with our questions he doesn't know the answers to. Other students turn around to look at Scott after his outburst, causing him to shrink back in his seat.

"Jeez." Stiles sits back in his seat.

The teacher hands him his test score. I look to my left at Stiles and see he also got an A, then to Scott, who's in front of Stiles, who got a D-.

"Somebody needs to study more," I say to Scott, who shoots me a look, then slams his test on his desk. I throw my hands up in surrender. "It was a joke, dude. Do you want help studying?" I offer.

"No, I'm studying with Allison after school today."

"Oh! Are you?" I raise an eyebrow and smirk at him.

"That's my boy!" Stiles smiles suggestively and pats Scott on the shoulder.

"We're just studying."

Stiles scoffs. "Uh, no, you're not."

"No, I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you! If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God, I'll have you de-balled."

"Okay. Just... stop with the questions, both of you."

"Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha, or Derek..." Stiles spaces out, recalling the last interaction he had with Derek. "Especially Derek... who still scares me..."

>•<

"Oh, my God!" I slam on my brakes to avoid rear ending Stiles, who is in his Jeep in front of me. All I was doing was following him out of the school parking lot, then he stopped suddenly. "What the hell is he doing?" I mutter to myself, getting out of my 4Runner to see what the hold up is.