109.

"Miss Zhao, do you really know everything about Eunha's childhood like the back of your hand?"

Somi's sarcastic tone made Old Mistress slightly upset.

This granddaughter of hers had never been easy to deal with...

"I told her those things!"

Old Mistress coldly stated.

Upon hearing this, Somi intentionally remarked loudly, "Oh, oh..."

She shot a glance at Clove before carelessly continuing, "Isn't Miss Zhao already over twenty years old?"

She was actually asking this question to see whether Clove was still thinking of shamelessly acting like a child. Was she only going to eat after the man had taken a bite?

Clove had been cornered. Her face turned green for a while before it went pale. She was rendered speechless.

She was helpless when faced with the Fifth Miss of the Jeon Family who did not play her cards according to the norm.

Tzuyu lowered her head but could not suppress her laughter when she heard this. Meanwhile, Old Mistress looked like she wanted to explode and wished that she could chase somi out there and then.

Lu Shan was extremely annoyed by her own daughter's tone. She angrily glared at her and snapped, "You'd better not say anything else!"

Somi ignored her and stuck her tongue out before subtly winking at Lisa

Lisa felt that Somi's zero-tolerance policy had really helped her live a good life.

She was probably the only person in the Jeon Family who remained true to herself.

"Miss Zhao probably isn't as picky as Eunha. After all, Eunha was a child whom Grandmother had spoiled," Jungkook suddenly said.

When he looked at the little glutton Lisa and compared her to Eunha who had been spoiled by his grandmother when she was younger, he realized that she certainly did not eat as enthusiastically as Lisa.

Jungkook's eyes were indifferent when he glanced at Lisa, but they were actually brimming with hidden affection and sympathy.

Meanwhile, the refreshing smell of pine was emanating from man's body, detectable if you were within a certain distance.

This sensation that bordered between abstinence and temptation could cause the downfall of any woman...

However, his eyes were only for Lalisa.

Clove's mind faltered, both of her hands trembled, and her fingernails gently dug into her palm...

When they were younger, Jungkook and Eunha were both orphans. They lived in Upper Mansion together and were kept closely by Old Mistress' side every day.

The other children had their own parents to keep them company and would only come to Upper Mansion to have a meal during the family gatherings that were held every Saturday and Sunday.

Thus, it was not surprising that Old Mistress adored Eunha  far more than Somi, Chaeyoung, and the others.

Relationships were not built on distance but on interactions.

"Miss Zhao grew up outside, unlike Eunha so your appetite is most probably better than hers. Eunha was very picky about her food..." Jungkook unenthusiastically replied before he shot a meaningful glance at Clove.

Lisa could tell from Jungkook's tone that he wanted to differentiate Eunha and Clove...

It would be impossible for someone as observant as Clove not to notice the implicit meaning behind Jungkook's words. She awkwardly smiled and replied, "That's right, I wasn't as lucky as my sister who had been by my grandmother and brother's side ever since she was young..."

"Miss Zhao, you're exaggerating!" Lisa suddenly interrupted Clove's speech. There was a dim flame in her dark eyes as she quietly continued, "Eunha wasn't lucky... She's dead... Compared to someone who died a horrible death, the truly lucky one is the one sitting here today."

The atmosphere instantly became extremely tense.

This was the first time that Lalisa had publicly mentioned Eunha's death by herself.

Everyone else merely regarded this matter as an event that had already passed.

However, the painful experiences and the unfair treatment she had experienced over the past two years would follow her relentlessly for the rest of her life...

Everyone else decided to remain silent.

They knew that it wasn't right for any of them to speak right now.

Lalisa and Clove were the real victims here.

Clove went quiet for a while as tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. "Yes,  Mu Lalisa's right, my sister is gone! Sometimes when I look at the pictures of my sister when she was younger, I feel like she was another version of myself that lived with the Jeon Family..."

Everyone became slightly emotional when they heard Clove speak.

Aside from Lisa, everyone here had connected deeply with Eunha when she was younger.

"You're right, Lisa. My sister's life was miserable..."

From the beginning to the end, this aspect of Clove's behavior truly surprised everyone. Unlike everyone else, she had never once questioned the sole "suspect" Lalisa...

Even Selugi had been more suspicious than her!

From another perspective, it seemed that Clove was perhaps more concerned with Jungkook than Eunha...

Was this true sisterly love?