15.

Its been two whole years and i've left this book untouched until now bc i was so afraid to write another chapter due to writers block 😭 but finally, Im here to provide you 60 seconds of happiness and then dip /j I can't really say when I'll update this book again but i will apologize for keeping everyone on their toes for so long.

-
-
-
-

-
-
-

"fuck," you breathed out, turning your neck around in all directions, welcomed with the ear piercing pleas of innocent people, and the small rumbling of the ground, soldiers running panicked through the clearing. though you'd been cursed to a life of war, the echoing of panic and the rumbling of giant titans face to face became no easier to process. you looked back where the armored titan once stood, now engulfed by fallen buildings, where eren's monstrous form once stood, not moving from its position.

he must have came out of his titan form. your thoughts ran wild, before you finally gained composure and freed yourself from the nape of your titan, wobbling on your feet as you struggled to walk straight. racing your way over to where you could see gabi from a distance, where she had collapsed, shaky shoulders as her hair slumped over her face.

"gabi!" you called out to her, your pace beginning to pick up to reach the brunette haired girl, every part of your body ached from exhaustion, your eyelids were becoming heavy, your head pounding repeatedly. "y/n?" gabi turned around, tears in her eyes, as she scrambled to her feet to run to you, instantly wrapping her arms around your waist tightly in an embrace.

"what happened? where's falco and colt?"
your hands trembled, holding the girl as tightly as you could in what was left of your physical strength.
"over.. there.." she pointed off into the distance, and from the smoke, there was a shadow visible.
you gathered yourself, walking jaggedly towards the smoke cloud, your hair began to blow slightly with the sudden breeze hitting your face.

it took several seconds for the smoke to semi-clear, gabi coughed into her sleeve, turning her head away for a split second. you focused your eyes toward the large shadow, your eyebrows furrowing at the sight, a giant titan, standing from the small explosion it caused, and below it were what seemed like human remains.

"gabi- what happened??"

gabi shook uncontrollably, pointing her wobbly arm towards her direction. "falco-" was all she was able to utter out, her legs buckling beneath her. you turned your head in her direction, squinting your eyes to see better. your eyes panned to the beast titan, whom by now was rummaging through soldiers with ease, seperate explosions across several buildings suddenly erupted, smoke and the smell of burnt skin filling your nostrils.

"where's falco and colt? answer me!" you desperately shook the girls shoulders, her cries becoming louder, shaking her head at you hysterically, unable to get any other words out of her mouth, she sunk further into your arms. you focused your eyes on the clearing smoke, seeing a glimpse of colt's hat in the distance, you sprung yourself free from gabi's grip, running forward, gabi desperately trying to hold you back, running after you.

"no. no. please, no." you repeated to yourself, feeling your adrenaline rush through your body, you finally felt your legs give out beneath you, the beast titan slowly halting his movements to look down at your figure. you instantly reached out for what you could, picking up what remained of colt's dismembered body, the explosion rendering him almost unrecognizable.