64

Alice Avery

Once we landed and collected our baggage Ricky and I called a taxi and were quickly on our way to the hotel we were staying at. The sun was still bright even though it was late in the day. It was beautiful here, exactly how I imagined it would be.

Everyone else was already settled in the hotel. Ricky and I were the last to arrive. Nico shared a room with Theo, Razzle and Mandy were by themselves. I looked forward to the weekend, I liked travelling and enjoying new places that weren't Las Vegas.

We were going to a club tonight. All six of us. It was just down the street from the hotel so we figured we'd walk once the sun started to go down.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay in for the night?" Ricky asked me the same question in different forms about 70 times. He's been whining all night about going out. He's laying on the bed, bare chest and sweatpants. I was bent over my duffle bag trying to find something to wear.

"We never go out." I say and pull out a maroon dress from my bag. It was short, way to short. A sheer, thin material was made into sleeves. I liked how the color looked with my black hair. I ditched wearing a bra, I was completely over them at this point in my life. My hair was down and I put some mascara on my lashes.

I walked out of the bathroom and stopped in front of Ricky. "Would you please get up?" I scold him with my hands placed on my hips.

He eyes me a certain way. I want him to look at me like that all the time. "Can we please stay in?" He says and his fingers begin to trace my waist.

I lean down and kiss him. "No." I whisper to him, smiling.

I step away from the bed and grab my phone from my bag. I dial Mandy's number and tap my feet against the floor as it rings.

"Yeah?"

"I need shoes," I tell her.

"Color?"

"Black would be good." I answer and hear her rustle around over the phone.

"I'm in room 216." She tells me and I hang up the phone.

I turn to Ricky, "when I get back you better be ready." I walk out of the room barefoot and make my way down the hall to Mandy's room. She opens the door for me and lets me in.

"You look hot." She compliments, looking right at my boobs. It feels casual with her. "Here," she says and hands me a pair of black heels with a buckle around the ankle.

"These are perfect, thanks." I say and look to her. "You ready?"

"Yep," she chirps and grabs her purse. Her dress is long and a deep purple, her heels white. I never get dressed up but a apart of me really adored doing it.

Mandy and I walked back to my room, chatting along the way. I told her about Theo and Candace and she seemed more disappointed then I was.  Ricky opened the door for us, typical of me to forget the room key. He was fully dressed now and typing on his phone.

"You look cute." I say and he looks extremely offended.

"Cute?"

"Cute." I repeat as I sit on the bed and put the heels on.

"Let's go." He dismisses and Mandy chuckles at the door.

Once I stand up Ricky laces his fingers with mine as we walk to the elevator to meet with the others in the lobby. Tomorrow night was when we'd all race. I had a race against Ricky and that was it, I was really just here for the experience. Meanwhile, Ricky has a second race and from what I've heard his opponent is rather good and is predictable to beat Ricky. The races were beyond me, really the only thing I was thinking about was what I'd be driving. Everyone else had their cars except for Ricky and I. When I asked him about it all he said was that he took care of it.