Chapter 21: Abandoned Hospital (5)

Question: I am a man. I love women. I have a friend who treats me very well. The friend is pretty much perfect, apart from the fact that he hates gays. Now suddenly, by accident, I ended up kissing him. In addition to that, he may have originally mistakenly thought that I'm a gay so he must hate me now. I regret it very much. What should I do to ask for his forgiveness?

Answer: Either you castrate yourself, kill yourself or undergo sex change and let your friend have some fun.

During the few seconds of kissing Bai Yi, after the initial shock, many thoughts appeared in Cheng Zhi Chu's mind. This made those few seconds feel extremely long.

He would have never thought that he would think nonsense like that at a time like this. He was currently experiencing a "who is he, where is he, what is he doing, what did he do to Bai Yi " type of conflict when he eventually concluded———

Bai Yi is definitely going to kill him!!!

He was still in his out of control state and he had no control over his body. Even his closed eyes couldn't be opened, and he couldn't see what Bai Yi's expression was at the moment. He only knew that the other party didn't stop his actions ——-perhaps he was scared stiff by him.

Because of his inner fear, Cheng Zhi Chu's face became extraordinarily pale. What was even more terrible was that despite his desire to resist, his body continued to move.

He parted his lips lightly and explored with the tip of his tongue. Like a little cat, he gently licked the corner of Bai Yi's lips.

"............."

The strength in Bai Yi's grip around his wrist increased several degrees. It seemed like even his breathing was no longer smooth.

Help———-me———-Ah———!

Cheng Zhi Chu was scared to the point that his inner organs hurt. He knew that Bai Yi had finally reacted and would probably directly crush him with his hands. The next thing that would be crushed would be his head!

【Ending out of control behaviour.】

The systems notification sounded like a death notice for Cheng Zhi Chu at this moment. Cheng Zhi Chu was finally able to regain control of his body, but he had lost all his energy and his legs were soft. If it wasn't for Bai Yi supporting him in time and holding him steady, he would have directly sat onto the ground.

Cheng Zhi Chu lowered his head and nervously opened his eyes. He continued to stare at his and Bai Yi's feet and didn't dare look up to look at Bai Yi.

"So-sorry....."

An unknown amount of time passed, and Cheng Zhi Chu finally found his voice. With a pale face he apologised to Bai Yi. Besides that, he couldn't say anything else. His mind was a complete mess.

The current situation was so bad that it couldn't get any worse. He could still remember Bai Yi's look when he saw the kiss between him and Joshua; it was so cold that he could feel himself freeze over, and this time the innocent him was dragged into it. Bai Yi is remaining silent right now definitely because he is deciding how he should kill him.........!

"Zhi Chu."

After a moment of silence, Bai Yi spoke gently and called out his name. His voice was as gentle and as calm as ever and there was even a hint of a smile hidden within.

The more he was like this, the more Cheng Zhi Chu trembled. He feared that it was the calm before the storm, but he also couldn't stand the silence any longer. He bravely raised his head and looked straight at Bai Yi.