Chapter 37: Horror Variety (2)

Seeing Zhou Luo Chen's photo on the big screen, Cheng Zhi Chu for some reason found it a little familiar. He subconsciously wanted to search for his name using his phone but when he touched his pocket, he remembered that his phone had been taken by the staff so he could only give up.

He didn't find it strange that he felt this. After all, Zhou Luo Chen was a rather famous painter ten years ago and he had killed himself at the peak of his life. Perhaps he had heard about Zhou Luo Chen's rumors in the past, but it just didn't leave a big impression.

When the information about the villa and Zhou Luo Chen finished playing on the big screen, the female actress on stage showed a relieved expression. Fortunately, she didn't get this task. Otherwise, she was certain that she wouldn't be able to do it. The other guests also nodded in agreement and they looked at Ji Yun Xiao sympathetically.

"Yun Xiao, how are you feeling right now? Feeling a little scared?"

The host smiled and asked Ji Yun Xiao. Ji Yun Xiao thought for a moment before answering: "I'm okay."

He really did look calm and there wasn't any hint of fear in his eyes. The host praised him for being brave and Cheng Zhi Chu felt that it was natural. 

After all, there was nothing to be afraid of in reality. What they should really be afraid of are the game instances........

Ji Yun Xiao who had finished drawing his lot sat back down and the other guests also went up to draw they own lots. Although most of them were a little difficult, it at least wasn't as scary as Ji Yun Xiao's. In general, his task was probably the most difficult.

After recording this part, the director called for them to stop. The staff then busied themselves preparing for the outdoor filming.

The host, Ji Yun Xiao and the guests returned to the waiting rooms at the back while the staff moved over to the audiences to count the number of fans who wished to follow their celebrities to the filming site.

Fans were certainly keen to watch their idol film outdoors so almost no one said that they didn't want to go. Only on Ji Yun Xiao's side, the situation was a little different.

"Because Ji Yun Xiao's task is at a villa, he can only explore it by himself. If you want to go to the filming side, you can only wait outside the villa and can't see what he does inside."

The staff explained to Ji Yun Xiao's fans causing many of them to feel disappointed. But they were also understanding. After all, it was something that Ji Yun Xiao had selected himself so nothing could be done about it.

But despite this, most of them still wanted to go. Even if they couldn't see what was happening inside, waiting for their idol outside was another form of happiness.

Also, they might even be able to see Xiao Xiao come out with a pale face... A couple of fans that had almost anti-fan tendencies thought this as they rubbed their hands in anticipation.

Cheng Zhi Chu was no exception and he chose to go along to the villa. He had promised his sister to have a good experience so he naturally cannot skip this.

The staff led them over to the bus and they made their way to the "Rose Manor" in the outskirts of the city.

The villa district was very large, and it included the large lake next to it. When the bus passed by, Cheng Zhi Chu saw that there was someone standing on the bank fishing. There were also several small boats floating on the lake. Perhaps they were residents nearby.

"Look at that flower! Is it a rose?"

The girls pointed out the window and shouted excitedly. Cheng Zhi Chu's line of sight also moved over, and he couldn't help but be surprised.