4

when liv finally stopped crying, she took a nap and tried to convince herself to sleep things off. when she woke up, it took her three hours to clean the whole house after the party.

as she cleaned, she called bb to vent to her about her ex boyfriend relationship problems and fill her in. even though bb was a good listener, she wasn't super helpful and added maddy and cassie to the call without realizing they didn't know about fez and liv's relationship.

"wait, back up. you and fezco were fucking?" maddy asked. olivia threw her head back and sighed.

"it...it sounds like more than just fucking. it sounds like they really loved each other." cassie commented.

even though cassie was going through a low-grade depression and felt kind of awkward in a call with maddy, she liked listening to other people's problems like olivia's. it made her feel like hers weren't as bad.

"i did love him. past tense." liv said, throwing another solo cup into the trash bag she was holding. she didn't check to see if there was any alcohol in it or not.

"holy shit. bitch, how come i never knew about any of this?" maddy continued to question.

"because she's seventeen and his ass is nineteen. it's illegal." bb said. maddy shrugged, holding the phone up to her ear.

"so? it's a two year difference." she asked. olivia put the trash bag down and walked over to where her phone was, it being on speaker.

"no offense maddy, but i was mainly trying to keep it from nate. but, now i know none of that mattered anyway." olivia said. she remember nate handing her that file in the gym and cringed.

on the other line, cassie shifted at the mention of nate.

"what's that supposed to mean?" cassie questioned.

"nothing. look, i gotta go and finish cleaning. i'll talk to you guys later."

olivia hung up the phone and heard beeping outside. she walked over to where the front windows were and shoved the curtain out of the way, seeing elliot and rue waiting in elliot's small gray car. she smiled and walked out the door, saving the messy house work for later.

i didn't know if it was a good idea to introduce liv to elliot. i knew it was kind of inevitable since me and liv were getting so close, but still. elliot was her type, and he wasn't good for either of us.

i knew that and still drug her in.

"dude. your house is so fucking confusing to find. they all look the same up here." elliot said, looking at liv through the rear view mirror. she sat in the back, rue sitting in the passengers seat and elliot driving.

"well, now you know mines the one with the insanely obnoxious naked guy statue fountain thing in the front yard." liv said, making rue laugh.

fucking rich people.

once the three got to elliot's house, the girls went inside and made themselves comfortable. it was the first time liv had been there, but elliot was a really sweet person who was good at making people feel welcome.