prolog

The human Covent war was coming to an end. But will humanity and it alliance with the Elites win or will the prophet of truth win.

Year 2552 a vessel is seen near a fleet to the ark with the the words The Will of Reach on it side with the unsc logo near it.

Inside the brige.

???1: captain commander kyes is contacting us.

Captain:[nods] patch her through.

???2: on it

Miranda: Captain Johnson have all troops deployed to the surface. We can let truth activate the ring.

Johnson:[sighs] on it but why do you always have to refer me to captain.

Miranda: [laughs] I guess to tease you little brother.

Johnson:[sighs]...see you on the other side.

Miranda: right

Suddenly almost like a switch in their head they became more serious

Jason: deploy all units to battlestations.

???3: on it sir!

Suddenly all forces were released and entering the battle for the ark. The force consisted of multiple pelican from every frigate along with phantoms.

Seeing this the Covent tried to mow down the forces by the cannons only to to destroy several pelican in the process. The one thing everyone knew this was going to be hell.

The atmosphere was filled with Covent cruisers but along the UNSC navy ships and the Elites fighting with every vessel possible.

Johnson:[sighs] this isn't going to be easy. Is it? Have the ghost unit deployed.

Every person in the brige nodded to request and contact ghost unit.

In the drop pod bay. 6 ODST with similar amour similar that of the regular ODST, but the difference would the pitch black visor along with several distinct paint jobs that consist something along to bones or to death. This was unit ghost trademark.

???: [sighs] great another suicide run, can't we ever get a break.

A ODST with a skull pattern on his helmet said

???:[laughs] well we are the best Rick.

An ODST with a reaper paint job on her chest plate said and the previous ODST now confirmed to be Rick.

Rick:[glares] HOW THE HELL CAN I WHEN I DIDN'T GET TO FINISH MY HOT DOG WITH BACON  ON THE SIDE ALICE.

The reaper ODST now identified as Alice

Alice: [deadpan] your really worried about food now.

???:[laughs] just leave him Alice.

They both turned around to see a ODST with worn out paint job of energy swords across and in-between the blades was an Elite skull.

Alice and Rick: Jack!

Worn out paint job ODST is now identified as Jack and the leader of ghost.

???:[laughs] sometimes I ship you guys.

An odst behind Jack's had paint job on his helmet the only difference Is. It has a target sigh in the skull similar that of archery

Alice and Rick:[embarrassed and pissed]  huh? It not like that!

???: [laughs] good one Brian.

An ODST with a reaper with a energy sword paintjob on her chestplate.

Suddenly they hear snoring in one of the pods. Everyone attention went to an ODST with a red line going down his eye and at the End of the line a miniature skull can be seen on his helmet.