War?

In the UNSC Reach clone captain Rex is suprise that there's so many men in one ship with unknown weaponry. Several weapons look similar to blasters but overall  have a slim and bulky design.

Rex thoughts: are those slugthrowers

Eight:[to rex] look go to the captain.

Rex: right

They both leave as chase looks to the clone captain leave.

Chase:.....

Men: [groans] wh-where am I? Snips were are you?

Chase looks to the Teen with a scar similar to own but smaller in comparison.

Charlie: looks he awake. Chase and Brian take him to medical bay I'll inform Jack on what we found

Brian and chase: COPY!/ [nods]

They both carry the mysterious men to medical room.

At medical room

Brian: Glenda we can use medical treatment now.

Glenda:[sighs] what now?

She then looks to see the Teen damage kid reminding her time on the medical team on crow nest before..... before the brutes came.

Glenda: get him up here.

Brian and chase: right!/ [nods]

They both placed the men on one of the bed As Glenda starts to treat him.

Teen/men: w-who are you?

Glynada: don't talk your with the UNSC Reach.

Teen/men: U-UNSC what?

Glynada thoughts: he doesn't know the government! Where the hell are we now!?

Glynada:[sighs] rest your in good hands.

The men or Teen soon passed out from the pain he enduring

Glynada: [looks to her coworkers] set everything up and those two [to Brian and Chase] out!

COWORKER: right?

They both take the two ODSTS out only for Brian to slightly be pissed but knew well not to miss with Glynada.

Brian: come on chase let go to the dinner.

Chase: [signs] right but what about squad leader.

Brian: let Charlie worry about that. But for now lets go to dinning hall

Chase: [nods]

Brian and chase both leave the the medical room. Chase didn't know why but deep down in his stomach told something big is about to happen.

Timeskip brought to by chibi Chase eating with his helmet now.

At dinner.

Brian: [coms] hey Charlie me and rookie would be in the dinner so don't take long and tell Rick there may be hotdogs.

Chase:[mentally laughs]

Charlie:[coms] [sighs] you and Rick sure do love food but sure am inform Jack and Rick. Signing off. [Coms end]

Brian: [coms] Charlie. Char- oh so she signed off. So let go rookie.

Chase:[nods]

They both rushed to meet the cook and receive their order

Brian: hey Mitch!

Mitch was the head chef in the dinning hall.

Mitch: so what can I get you Brian and Chase.