A/N

As of recently, i have been doing a lot of school work...and most of my ideas for this story have been changing, when i had time i tried working on the 6 pages I promised, i ended getting writers block. But I also got sidetracked as I wanted to spend time with my friends and family.

So am sorry for the fail promises and on my part...

So am gonna reboot the story with more changes....but instead of it taking place in the clone wars, I'll  focusing it during the reign of the Empire and the time of the rebellion 

I know some are gonna be...

"Wow another story just drop!"

"Wow another story just getting rebooted just wait until it get dropped"

"Wow another one who had ideas only to drop"

And again am sorry...

Story will take place during the year of 2560, 

After the Will of Reach along with several UNSC ships responded to a distress signal from the UNSC INFINITY...what they found was an ambush by the Banished...8 ships sent only 3 destroyed...ships getting heavily damaged by the onslaught of the banished ...contacting with the other captain the captain of The will of reach order the man and all ships to make an emergency slip space jump because he knew it was going to be a defeat if they managed to take down the infinity ......

Unfortunately for what happens is that they wound wind up in a galaxy of conflict....one using fear as a tactic, the other fighting for hope 

A/n: again am sorry for the delay and the unpleasant experience you may have had for the long waiting and for it  just to be rebooted....but thanks for reading it and the support.