bio: Will of Reach

Ship: U.N.S.C's Will of Reach (frigate)

Class: (unknown) (currently)
              (Paris) (formally)

Alias: UNSC'S WILL OF REACH, REPUBLICAN SHIP

Design: similar to the frigate class but four times size.

Command: by Johnson keys

Role: in stead of being a escorte ship, it main role was deploying forces on the ground and provide heavy support in the air and on the ground but it's main role is being a destroyer and carrier on the field.

Crew: 761
532 marine (currentl)
40 pilots (currently)
153  ODSTS (currently)
2 Spartans (currently)
Medical (14)
Officers, captain: 12
Technicians/ engineers: 8

Vehicles:
28 pelicans
96 drop pods
4 long swords
16 long scorpions
12 warthogs
7 gauss hog
16 hornets
8 sabers

5 F-55 Wombats 

History: the will of Reach was formally a nameless ship... but it would see it's early destruction in the mid years of the human Covent war...UNSC forces gathered everything salvageable from the ship and took it to reach for improvements. During the assembly UNSC forces intended a improvement for a improve frigate. A class of it's own.....bigger in size, larger hanger and large Mac gun improve armor. By the last days of reach it would be commanded by it's late captain and see first hand combat with the Covent....several men assigned to ship...ground forces....pilots...non could escape from the Covent. One by one each die for the inventiable destruction of reach...the only it could do was pick up UNSC forces from the plant and escape....time passes as it received the name the Will of Reach after the destruction of reach...and the battle of earth came and the ship dealt with heavy damage...and boarding parties came. Brutes...jackels...Elites...grunts...jackels...and hunters...marines, crew and Spartans fought but dealt with heavy costs...marines, crew and it's captain where K.I.A...
but before the captain died he gave his final orders to his right hand men....Johnson Keyes..

Quotes: (separatist)
" sir....it's a unknown Design"

"SIR! IT'S FIRING AT US!"

Quotes (sith) (leaders)

"A intriguing vessel"

"Crush them!"

Quotes: (republic)

"GENERAL WE GOT UNKNOWN VESSEL APPROACHING!"

"Unknown Vessel deploying fighters"

"The calvary has arrived!

Quotes (jedi)

"Alliance be done at at once"

"I sense they are not to be trusted"

"A vessel made for war"

Quotes (senators)

"Take there weapons by force!"

" a advantage we have if in the clone war if we have there armor and advance weaponry".