Deceiving Dimitri is live now!

YES!!!

DECEIVING DIMITRI is now available to pre-order at your favorite digital stores like Amazon, Barnes and Noble (Did you know B&N is giving 25% off of all pre-orders? ^•^), Kobo, Apple Books, Baker and Taylor, and on so many more.

It even got a new gorgeous cover and a beautiful blurb.

Blurb: Hazel Green's late mother's business of housing seniors is now in control of her wicked stepfather

Blurb: Hazel Green's late mother's business of housing seniors is now in control of her wicked stepfather. With her loved ones under his hostile care, she is eager to obey his demands to keep them safe. Including acting as a spy in the Kingston Corporation for intel that will dismantle his rival's empire.

But, entangling herself with the infamous billionaire, Dimitri Kingston, throws a wrench in her plan. Intrigued by his ruthless desire for her, she runs the risk of her stepfather following through on his threat to murder her beloved seniors one by one. With Hazel deeply involved with Dimitri, she risks far more than she had expected.

Love. Loyalty. And lives.

×××

Release date: 14th February.

YES! Right on the day of Valentine's. What a better way to start the love day!

If you have read it before, you're going to LOVE this new edited and rewritten version. If you haven't, then if you're a lover of slow burn, Billionaire, office romance, possessive hero and angst, you're staring at the right book!

Whachu waiting for? Grab your copy now!

You can also leave a honest review at Goodreads. It'll mean so much to me!

If you haven't followed me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or on Pinterest, then hurry up! All the updates for my upcoming books and offers will be posted there.

You guys have supported me from the beginning of my writing journey, and for this I've always been most grateful from the bottom of my heart. I'll hope you guys will stay by me at my happiest days as well.

You guys rock! Love y'all to the moon and back 💖

Xoxo
Stay safe and happy!