Authors chapter

Hello, reader. I'm sure you've come here looking for something, but what? 

Is it love? Comfort? 

Or pure curiosity? 

Or just maybe you're looking to get a little.. Kick out of something, right? 

No matter. 

I think I have what you're looking for- would you mind staying? Sit by the candle light darling, and take a deep breath. Every things okay now. 

There's candy in the cabinet- between the marshmallows and cocoa. There's soda in the fridge and you're welcomed to the freshly brewed tea on the stove, be careful- it's hot. If you get tired I can brew you some coffee, and if you need another blanket or pillow, don't feel scared to bother me at my writing desk. The void of a cat likes chicken and cream- if you bribe him he might come for a cuddle. 

Now- oh, hey. I think there's someone wanting to meet you, just beyond this page. I'm going to step away now, if you have anything to ask or suggest, as if you're wanting to see a little more of someone, or a little less-- don't feel scared to go up my attic stairs and ask me for anything, anyone. Just be quiet and mindful of the rats, they're sleeping rather soundly.

 Now, hey- don't look so nervous. They're waiting, and they're rather sweet once you get pass the spikes. Go on, do you need me to hold your hand? I can for a little, but I must get back to my desk. There's chapters to write, dear reader, and you have things to read. So get along now. 

Your author, 

Tully. 

( on going and open, got a creepy boy ( or girl) you want? A creature you want to tame and keep as the weirdest ( yet cutest) pet yet? Just tell me- don't be shy!)