Something soft (Ticci Toby x reader )

It felt like it had been forever since you've seen that fluffy haired boy. Sitting in this cabin all alone wasn't your favorite of things to do. But what else was there to do?

You weren't allowed to leave and you could only go online with him present. Sure, he had kidnapped you that faithful day in the woods but you honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Call it Stockholm syndrome but your life has been significantly better since the boy took you to his humble home- no more fighting, no more tears. It was utter bliss and when he wasn't angry he was the best goof ball. He had become your care taker almost, always making sure you're okay- that you brushed your teeth and fed yourself. And if you didn't? He would do it himself, he soothed your nightmares and made sure none of the other proxies hurt you.

But here you were, feeling anxious and scared again. You close your eyes and breath heavy. You're doing your best to keep yourself together but you just.. needed him. You didn't know what was with you but you just woke up without him- and had been feeling so alone and small since. Tears began to prick at your eyes. Had it always been this.. lonely without him?

Suddenly, the back door slides open and shuts. "Y/n I'm home!" He calls. You can hear his rustle around as you tip toe to meet him. You glanced behind the wall, watching him as he placed some bags on the counter and removed his bloody hoodie.

" Picked up some snacks and took care of some business on my way back. I'm sorry for leaving so early i- " he paused upon seeing you.

His eyes trailed, from your puffy pink face to the fact you were in just one of his hoodie and pajama shorts before snapping his eyes back up to meet yours.

"Y/n, have you been crying in my hoodie? " He smirks while saying this- chuckling as he walks closer to you. You looked rather adorable in his things, and he was doing his best to hide his concern.

"I.. woke up and you were gone and I missed you and-" you trailed off as you began to cry, reaching out to be held by him and he swiftly brought you into his arms, picking you up as he had.

"Is it a baby day?" He asked softly.

You nod while wrapping your arms and legs around the boy. He supported you with one arm as he pulled his fingers through your hair, shushing you gently as he began to bounce you effortlessly in his arms, swaying back and forth.

"Hey, hey I know. It's okay. I'm here now, right? You're okay" the twitchy boy said softly, carefully bringing you to sit on the couch with him, bringing your smaller body in close, wrapping a fuzzy throw blanket around you as he sat you with him, you on his lap while he leaned your head against his chest.

"I - I know but I was so scared you were gone for a long time" you whimpered and he shushed you gently, running his fingers through your hair and kissing the top of your head carefully.

" I know, " he paused as he ticked- " the woods can be scary when you're alone, can't they?"

You nod and he sighed, bringing a hand to your cheek to rub it gently as he tucks some hair behind your ear. " I'm here now though. Okay? Nothing can be scary when I'm here"

You continued to whimper softly as he rubbed your back, shushing you and listening to your worries before an idea dawns on him.

" Will you be okay, if I leave for just one second to go up stairs?"

You stare at him. Be alone? Again? You began to panic at the thought.

Toby sighs, moving you off his lap so he could kneel in front of you.

" Look at me" he demands. And you do.

" I'm not leaving this house. You're not alone. I'll be back I promise, I'll only be a few seconds up stairs and I'll be right back. I might have something to help you feel better, okay?"

He squeezed your hands- ones that were so much smaller than his as he brought your fingers to his lips to kiss them. " Can you be brave for me and stay put? While I get you something oh so soft?" He asked gently.

You thought for a moment, whimpering as he wiped a few tears away before nodding. He gives you a smile, before quickly going up the steps of the cabin and into your shared room. He pulls a tote from under the bed, and from inside he finds an old teddy bear- one with a few patches and a tattered ribbon.

He carefully cups the bear in his arms, slides the tote back and rushes back down stairs with the bear, and you light up upon seeing him- instantly clinging to him as he settles himself back down. You don't hesitate to curl up on him as he places the bear in your arms.

"Better?" He asked. And you nodded. Sniffling your tears as you bury your face into his neck. He continues to play with your hair allowing you to sit in silence for a moment before speaking up finally.

" You wanna tell me what has you so worked up?" He asks, carefully pulling your bangs into place.

"I.. missed you. A lot" you say finally, sniffling still as you sit up to look at him.

" Is that all?"

You're quiet for a moment before burying your face into his neck. " I got scared you were gone for a really long time! And.. I got anxious"

Toby hums, seemingly in thought.

"y/n, do you love me?" He asks while chuckling, grinning from ear to ear at the realization. You stiffen for a moment before relaxing.

"I.. I do. I love you a lot Toby" you admit and he hugs you tightly in his arms.

" You're such a cute little thing. "

You whine, squirming in his grasp as you giggle a little bit. "Don't- don't call me that"

He smirks as he makes you look at him. " Why? You're my little thing. All mine. And I love that. I love you"

You can't help but pout. Before laughing with the crazy boy.

"You're mine too, right?"

"Of course, baby " he gives you a kiss on your forehead before yawning, holding you as close as humanly possible.

" I think.. it's nap time now"