Game ( BEN Drowned x Reader)

You had thought you were home alone when the power had gone out. You were annoyed and stumbling through the dark, quietly bitching to yourself about how 'the power bill was paid' and a lot of 'what the hell it's my day off' with a few other profanities. 

You yelped when you suddenly tripped- landing hard on the ground with a loud thud. You groaned in pain as you tried to pull yourself to your feet but god, if only you could see. 

"Are you okay?"  A voice asked, not just any voice though- it was one you knew all too well, it belonged to a ghostly elvish boy. 

"I- I think so, I thought you had gone out with Toby" you muttered, trying to remember where the proxy said he was going off to do. while trying to pull yourself off the ground. Suddenly, you felt a hand gently grasp your forearm, helping you to your feet. 

"I decided to stay. I wasn't feeling all that up to going, are you sure you're okay?" 

You couldn't see his face, but you could feel his hands keeping you steady on your forearm and the small of your back- he was being so gentle to make sure you didn't trip over the darkness again. With all the sudden touching and gentleness from him- something you wouldn't have ever expected from such a chaotic male. 

It made your face red. 

It made you suddenly glad that there weren't any lights. 

"So uh, you're the electric type. Why's the power out?" you asked awkwardly, trying to distract from the feeling of his hands as you two carefully made your way into the kitchen for the candles. 

"You say that like I'm a Pokémon" he said with a laugh as he ran his fingers through a drawer, pulling out a box of matches once he found them. 

"But no I don't know honestly. I'm sure it's got something to do with the snow" he explained as he struck one and lit a few of the scented candles you kept on the counter. 

You sighed, watching the flames flicker to life and light up yours and the blondes faces. He held a soft smile on his face- and was wearing some rather casual clothes- some Zelda themed PJ pants with a white t shirt and a black long sleeve. His hair was also pulled back in a messy pony tail- his bangs were tussled around his face and you could see the soft freckles you had never noticed before across his nose. 

Now that you thought about it, Ben was cute. You had thought so before, when you first arrived but you had never given it another thought beyond telling Sally your thoughts during a tea party.

Really cute. And now you were home alone with him.?

This idea made you feel hot all over. Suddenly, his words broke the silence as he lit the other candle. 

"Well, since it's just us, let's try to stay in the same room so we don't get hurt again, yea?" 

After he said this, he flicked his eyes over to you, a small smile on his face as he handed you the vanilla scented candle, and he took the raspberry scented one in his hand. 

"I-I uh, yea. That sounds like a good idea" you chuckled awkwardly. 

"You can hang out in my room" he offered. "just till Toby's back and we can get the power back on together. I can't remember where the breaker is and I know that he remembers" he added quickly, hiding his reddening face as exited the kitchen with you following closely. 

You couldn't help but laugh at the blond as you followed him into his room. 

"so, what do you wanna do?" you asked upon entering, you carefully placed your candle on his dresser and watched as he placed the other on the window seal- giving the room optimal lighting.