Sick (Eyeless Jack x Reader)

(Authors note: I have been- so sick recently, so I guess that's where I got this from- oops. I'm... Gonna lay down now, 

Tully) 

You hissed in pain, coughing as your dry throat brought you out of your slumber. You groaned as you tried to choke down some water- only to choke on it in another coughing fit.

"Hey Y/n wwoooaah you look like shit"

Your roommate, and fellow proxy Brian explained as he walked into your room. " Heard ya cough but- ha I didn't think you'd look this bad"

He set the cup of coffee he had on your nightstand and pressed his hand against your forehead.

" A bit pale n warm. Looks like you're due for a docs visit"

The idea of going to the doctors sent chills down your spine.

"I don't - I don't wanna see doctor smile. He's creepy and weird and- and he wants to cut me oppeeen"

You whined your words, coughing again and Brian handed you his coffee, the warm liquid supplied little comfort to the soreness, though it did help hold it back.

" He wants to cut us all open " he chuckled. " He's the only doc you know that. Now get dressed I'll be down stairs.

You sighed and did as the male said, getting out of bed and dressing yourself despite the pain that went through your body.

You pulled on a hoodie over your t shirt you wore to bed, and carefully slipped on some ripped jeans you stole from Toby, and converse.

You didn't bother with your hair and made your way down, greeting the two other men at the breakfast table as Brian grabbed up his keys, telling you he was heating up the car while you got something to eat quickly. You knew he was going out to smoke though.

You turned your eyes lazily towards Toby, watching him shove some French toast in his mouth, a lil too big of a bite which made him hold a napkin to his face in attempt to prevent himself from making a mess- not all that easy to eat with a hole in your face.

You carefully approached and grabbed an orange out the fruit basket, Tim giving you a small nod as you had.

"Toby, your hands are usually cold right?"

He nodded quickly, his mouth still too full to speak as you took his hands and pressed them to the sides of your neck, relaxing at the cool feeling. The boy swallows his bite of food audibly, making a small gulp sound you would've assumed to have been painful if he could've felt it.

"Woah you're hot. Are you dying?" He asked Innocently and you shook your head as you pulled away from his now warmed hands.

"Nah, sick" you chuckled, coughing into your sleeve as Tim took the orange from you, peeled it and laid it out on a plate for you. You thanked him quietly and took a bite.

"Uh-oh someone's been infected! It's Cody's fault isn't it?" Toby joked and you rolled your eyes.

"No it has nothing to do with Virus. I'm sure it was something else, I have to go to see Dr. Smile"

Toby cringes at your words. " Good luck, here's to you coming back in one piece"

You laughed a painful laugh, coughing as you tapped your orange Alice with Toby's drowned French toast.

" There's so much syrup on there, it's drowning" you chuckled.

"Like Ben " Tim said, speaking up finally. His words made you both laugh, which made you cough more. He urged you out the door, and you found yourself dreadfully being driven to the doctor by a man you affectionately called your brother.