Chapter 60

Time skip of a couple of months...

All seemed to be going well in light of the revolution, the government was getting back on track and there was no longer any crippling restrictions on creatures. Obviously, they weren't allowed to kill people, but they would have been able to find work, and places to stay if they needed a room for the night. 

Another thing that had changed was Hogwarts. The school, which was now restored to its former glory had a change in leadership. After Professor McGonagall had been denied her rightful place as the Headmistress that she should have had from the minute that Dumbledore had been removed in Hadrian's second year for the chamber incident. 

The woman was kind and caring, but strict and responsible; even Tom was glad to have her there. She was hard-working and was communicative, and if the school needed more money to operate, Tom would supply it.  They managed to bring back subjects that should have never been cancelled, like wizarding studies and dark magic classes, both theory and practical. 

But most importantly, Tom and Hadrian were living out their most peaceful life at Cousland manor. Tom had grown to love the library so much that he would spend hours in there at a time, Hadrian sometimes found his boyfriend slumped against one of the armchairs, with a book laying on the floor beneath him. 

When it came to the fact that they had to decide where they were going to stay from now on, Tom practically begged to stay at Cousland manor, Hadrian didn't mind, at least the interior wasn't as dark as Riddle manor. 

Tom had become minister for magic, in his human form, thank god. While Hadrian became an Investor in the Weasley's Wicked Wheezes. Fred and George were both happy to have him and even suggests from time to time to come down to the experimentation room to show off a new product before it's put on the shelves. 

All in all, their lives were relatively peaceful after that, except a few rebel groups that tried to overthrow Tom by claiming he was the real Voldemort. As if. 

----

And this is where our story ends, all, I apologise if it's not the ending you wanted, but at the same time, I don't care :) I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did, and I hope to see you back again for another one. 

I currently have an adopted book on my account called, 'How I Ended Up (Forgotten mistake by Bts peace). It's a black butler x Harry Potter crossover. I recommend checking it out.

I am currently concentrating on exams that are coming up, so I probably publish a new Tomarry in a couple of weeks. I'll make sure to publish the link in another part. 

I will not be doing a sequel to this book.  

~SandefurdaSlytherin.