Kiyopon invitations! / Kiyopon's....betrayal...?

Paimon wanted a new cover for this fic.

And Sora unexpectedly delivered!

Me likey.

Anyway, let's begin.

Third Person PoV

1. Kiyopon invitations!

Horikita was currently in her room, reading a book to pass the time or just a method to try and relax.

She was still a bit affected by how Ryuen managed to get the biggest victory in the zodiac exam but she can't dwell on that for long. After all, she could've faced this type of fate way earlier during the closing of the island exam.

' If Ayanokoji-kun hadn't lend his hand......' Horikita thoughts trailed off towards her friend, Ayanokoji Kiyopon- I mean, Kiyotaka.

Her unusual classmate and friend, someone who stays silent and prefers to communicate by his notebook, sign language or even his little gestures.

Suddenly, she began to giggle about how ridiculous of a person he can be.

" Seriously.....I just couldn't understand him...." she said to herself with a small smile.

As she was about to turn to the next page, her phone had suddenly received a message notification.

Horikita checked the message and she was suprised by who texted her....or rather the contents of the text.

Contact: Ayanokoji😶🖊📓

' Do you like fortune telling? 🔮 ' he texted.

Horikita rose a brow as she sent her response.

' You have the strangest ways of starting a conversation.....' she sent.

Kiyopon quickly replied,

' Sorry?' It said.

Horikita sighed and replied.

' To answer your question. I'm not exactly an enthusiast or anything, but it would be a lie to say that I disliked it. ' she sent.

' Have you ever had your fortune told before?' He quickly replied.

Horikita was curious on where he was going with this, but she replied nonetheless.