" Ayanokoji-kun.....I'm stuck."

Title seems sus?

I'm pretty sure ya'll know what this chappie will be about

Johnny's arc ended sooner than expected so let's go straight to this!

Third Person PoV

1. " Ayanokoji-kun....I'm stuck."

This event began on a certain day. Around 6 pm, a text message from the school informed the students that the entire dormitory wouldn't have water for quite a while , due to trouble with the water department.

Kiyopon was currently cooking a meal for himself without using any water. But as he was cooking, his phone began to ring.

Fortunately,  he placed his phone on the counter next to him so he just had to grab it and check the caller.

' Horikita 🙋‍♀️🌠' is calling....' it said.

Kiyopon narrowed his eyes at this. Horikita would generally text him rather than calling him so either this is serious or she's trying to develop a calling habit this time rather than texting to be more direct with him.

Kiyopon answered the call and turned on speaker mode.

" .....Ayanokoji-kun...?" She said in a weird tone.

" What....is it?" Kiyopon replied softly but loud enough for his voice to get through the call.

Kiyopon took a sip of his drinking water.

" What are you doing right now...?" She asked.

" I'm cooking." Kiyopon replied.

" Ah....nevermind then. Sorry for bothering you." She suddenly apologized and ended the call.

Kiyopon looked at his phone with a confused expression.

What? He was bewildered by Horikita's strange behaviour during the call. Her tone of voice seemed....frustrated and tired?

Kiyopon began to plate the food and placed the pan in the sink to wash when the water comes back.

" Itadakimasu...." he quietly said before picking up his utensils until his phone began ringing once more.

Kiyopon stood up and saw the same caller ID. He quickly answered it.

" Horikita?" He said.

"....Sorry for calling....there's something I want to ask you." She said.

But suddenly, metallic thunk! came from Horikita's end which made Kiyopon slightly worried.

" What's that?" He asked.

" Urgh, i-it's nothing! Just....answer my question, okay?" She requested.

Kiyopon decided to not question it for now and agreed to answer whatever question she had for him.

" Let's say there was a turtle," she began.

Kiyopon tilted his head in question of where in the world this conversation was going...

" It's an extremely smart and talented turtle.......and it's also cute." She added the last trait slowly before continuing, " If I accidentally hit it, and flipped it on its back, that would be terrible, wouldn't you agree? It couldn't right itself under its own steam."