" Are you happy, Kiyotaka?"

Third Person PoV

Kiyopon opened his eyes.

He was back at the old mansion.

A sense of nostalgia and dread hits him at once. He hesitated opening the door, but for some reason...he was unable to stop himself from opening it anyways.

He wandered through the halls and looked around.

He began to remember every little thing that transpired during his time here. It was mostly happy memories with him and Matsuo.

Unfortunately, that's changed. What once was deemed " happy memories" has now completely turned bitter. Kiyopon wondered when this dream will end. He wanted it to end, the pain in his chest was only getting worse and worse the more he wanders around aimlessly-

" Kiyotaka? Finished with your training?"

Kiyopon froze.

" Hold on just a moment. Let me finish this report to your father and then I'll begin cooking." The voice said.

Kiyopon immediately followed where the voice came from and discovered that it came from the study room. Kiyopon placed his hand on the door knob, slowly twisting it and then opening it.

" Kiyotaka? I'm sorry, young master. But please give me a few more minutes-"

" M-Matsuo....." Kiyopon called, his voice hesitant and slowly breaking.

Matsuo was there. Sitting in the chair, back turned, and writing the so called report. The moment the old gentleman heard his young master's much older voice, he stopped writing.

"....Young master? Kiyotaka, is that really you?" Matsuo's tone changed.

"....."

Matsuo chuckles. " That is you. Only you can stay silent at moments like this. "

"....."

" My child, what brings you here? You should be awake now and enjoying your school life, no?" Matsuo suddenly said.

" Huh?" Kiyopon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

" What.....how do you-"

" You sound much older now. I can tell, even without turning around, that something has changed about you." He admitted.

"  How's the notebook? How many names have you written? How many friends have you made? Please tell me about it. " he asked.

Kiyopon clenches his fist.

" ...."

" Kiyotaka? Please don't be shy-"

" Turn around."