The final event!

Welp....here we are.

The long awaited pool event of volume 4.5

Right after this would be the sports festival of volume 5.

But I won't work on vol 5 immediately after this chapter. Imma take a break from writing this fic for at least a week

Third Person PoV

1.  The final event!

Well, well. We finally made it to the last event in this volume, huh?

This chapter...will be quite long. But you've read longer and I've also written longer ones, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, introductions aside.....let's begin.

Kiyopon finally arrived to the lobby, where he met up with Horikita,Sudo, and Ike.

" Good morning, Ayanokoji-kun. You took a while." Horikita greeted Kiyopon.

Kiyopon responds with his notebook....

' You make it sound like I'm late when I'm actually not.' It said.

" Tell me, are they planning something?" Horikita gestured to the two boys, Yamauchi and Ike.

Kiyopon shakes his head and writes in his notebook....

' Just planning to have fun.' It said.

Horikita raised a brow at that.

" Is that so...." she didn't really believe his words this time. Something about today felt suspicious to her but she couldn't exactly determine what exactly is causing that feeling of dread.

" Man....where is Sudo...." Ike whispered to Yamauchi.

" I don't know dude! Maybe he's sleeping?" Yamauchi whispered back.

" Shit. We can't do this without him!" Ike panicked.

" Can't do what without who?" Horikita interrupted.

" AH! Nothing! It's just something we have to do later after the pool!" Ike immediately made up an excuse on the spot.

Horikita crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at the two boys.

Kiyopon silently sighed to himself, he wished that they never had a dirty plan in the first place and just enjoy the pool with no stress.

Before Horikita could interrogate them further, a familiar voice entered their little group.

" Yahallo~" Mori greeted with a wink while carrying a plastic bag with her towel on display.

" M-Mori-san?!" Ike and Yamauchi were suprised to see another beauty pop out of nowhere.

" Is it right for me to assume that all of you are going to the pool?" Mori asked.

Kiyopon nodded and Mori smiled.

" Do you mind if I join you guys? " she asked.

" No! Not at all! The more the merrier, right?!" Yamauchi said and Ike nodded in approval.

" Great!" She replied before turning towards Horikita with a teasing grin.
" Ara~? I didn't expect for Horikita-san to join in~" she said as she stepped close to Horikita.