~Intro~

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my work! Before you proceed, there's just a few things I would like to clarify.

The first four stories you will read have been published by me on this platform before. I decided to delete those individual stories and put them all in one place since that makes things easier for me. None of the first four one shots have been changed at all, so they are exactly the way they were when they were first published.

As of right now (day of writing) I do not know how many characters I will write for, nor do I know if I will write multiple one shots for the same character. At this point, I'm just writing solely for fun. This is just a little side hobby for me so there's no plan or layout. I'm just going with the flow.
I also don't have an upload schedule. I simply write when I have the free time so I will update this book with new one shots sporadically. Like I said, there is no guideline or certain way I plan on doing this.

In each one shot, the reader's gender will change between GN (gender neutral) and Fem (female/afab) from story to story. I do not feel comfortable with writing Y/N as any other gender identity because I will not write about something I don't either have experience with or know enough about. I identify as a female so the best I can portray is GN where no specific pronouns or body anatomy is mentioned. I am doing this because I don't want to misrepresent any gender identities and risk offending anyone. So please respect this decision.

If you are someone who is uncomfortable with NSFW or smut, then this is not the account for you since that's all I write. The level of intensity and kink will vary with each one shot. I will put the proper TW's and CW's before each story so you know what to expect moving forward. Consent is always either implied or explicitly given in each of my stories. I will never write anything where the reader and the characters don't fully consent to what is happening.

Lastly, let's address the characters themselves. Each character I write about is either canonically an adult already or is aged up to be an adult. I will NOT write anything NSFW where the characters aren't of age. If you don't enjoy aged up NSFW content, move on. This is not the account for you. None of this content is for you. I write for fun and my target audience is people who also enjoy this type of content. If that's not you, then I respectfully ask you to leave now.

That's everything I wanted to say for now. Thanks again for taking the time to read my work and I hope you enjoy yourself! Without further ado, feast!