Punishment Fit For a Pet (Aizawa & Present Mic)

AN: This one shot is on the more intense side.
Lots of harsh kinks are involved.
The reader is GN.
TW's include: hard dom Aizawa and Mic, use of ball gags, hand cuffs, collar and leash, vibrators, lots of degradation, lots of praise, begging, spanking, choking, biting, use of petnames such as "little amplifier" and "kitty", double penetration, poly dynamics etc.
Proceed with caution.
(I do not own the fanart used. All rights are reserved for the original artist)
——————————————————————————
The coolness of the collar being suddenly clasped onto your neck caused you to shudder. You could feel the goosebumps rise all over your body. The clinking of the chain leash being hooked onto your collar made your ears perk up. You twisted your cuffed wrists behind your back in anticipation of what was to come. You knew you were in for a long night of punishment for the stunt you pulled during the staff meeting earlier. But that's exactly what you wanted. You yearned to be bound up and punished by the hands of these two beautiful men.

It was some of the best fun you've ever had when you got them all riled up so you don't regret what you did one bit. It was so worth seeing them try so desperately to keep their composure in front of the other staff members and principal Nezu while you toyed with their most sensitive parts of their bodies under the table. Seeing them flushed and shooting quick glares at you filled you with so much inexplicable joy, you simply couldn't help yourself.

The meeting was just dragging on for way too long and you needed to break the agonizing monotony of it all. However, doing this did not come without consequence. But the consequences were your favorite part after all. You were torn back to reality when you heard the smooth yet demanding tone of Hizashi ring through your whole body.

"Open your mouth."

You felt a round object lightly press up against your lips. You were unable to see due to the blindfold you wore but you knew exactly what was coming. Since you were in such a bratty mood, you had no intention of giving up that easily. Today, you were gonna make them earn your submission. You turned your head away and said
"Not a chance, megaphone". Sadistic laughter erupted through the room and sent chills down your spine.

"I wasn't asking, pet." Was all you heard before a hand grabbed your face firmly and forced your mouth open. Before you knew it, you had been successfully gagged. You knew full well this would only end with you like this but that wasn't going to stop you from making it difficult. You loved making them tick and they loved your spunk and reveled in the power they felt when they finally broke you in like a puppy.
Hence, the little name Hizashi gave you "pet".

You bit down on the gag a little in frustration. You were now completely deprived of sight, unable to speak and unable to move your hands from their cuffed position behind your back. They worked fast especially when they teamed up like this. You felt another chain hook onto the back of your collar. So now you have a chain in front and one in the back. You assumed that they both held one end each. This was going to get rough.

"Now that you're properly chained up like the naughty pet you are, we're going to have our way with you. Just as you did to us in that meeting earlier. Only this time, we won't be nearly as gentle or nice about it." Hizashi taunted through a smirk you could just barely hear.

"I'm gonna have you begging for me to fuck you by the time I'm done" Shouta chimed in.

You then felt a pair of hands touch your inner thighs and force them apart.

"Keep those pretty legs open for me, pet. I need to have access to this cute little thing right here~" Hizashi cooed as he lightly pressed the tip of his finger against your entrance.
You instinctively flinched at the sudden touch which caused Hizashi to chuckle.