Pretty Bird (Hawks)

AN: In this one shot, the reader is a bit more switchy than in the previous stories. I'm not a switch but I tried to portray it as best as I could.
Hawks and Y/N have a pre-established FWB relationship but Y/N catches feelings. Hawks ghosts Y/N so she takes things into her own hands and goes out for the night to have fun. Her night out is cut short though.
The reader is female.
TW's include: breeding kink, claiming, possessiveness, alcohol consumption, wing play, lots of degradation and praise, name calling etc.
(I do not own the fanart used, all rights are reserved for the original artist)
———————————————————————
It's been a whole week since Keigo has responded to any of your texts or answered any of your calls. He hasn't even bothered to show up at your house to check on you. Not that you really expected him to. It's not like you two were official or anything. The two of you fooled around a bit here and there when you had the free time and nothing better to do.

It's been a few months now that things have been this way between the two of you. Even so, he sure was very flirtatious and knew exactly how to tease you. He knew all the right buttons to push to make you pine for him without even trying. Makes sense since he went through the training he did at a very young age. He was very good at talking to people, getting them to trust him and tell him things they wouldn't otherwise say.

You were no exception.

He wormed his way into your heart with little difficulty. It happened so naturally that you hadn't even noticed how in love with him you were until you were already in too deep.

You had no original intent to get your heart involved. You'd been hurt quite enough by people you thought you could trust in the past and you weren't ready to allow anyone else in for a very long time. Keigo however, did not seem to care about that one bit.

His charm and his beauty captivated you before you knew it and now you've caught feelings.

"I feel so stupid." you thought to yourself as you set your phone down next to you on the bed.

"Why hasn't he replied? Does he not want to see me anymore? Did he find someone more interesting to play with in his spare time?"

These doubts kept swirling around in your head and soon you felt the oh-so-familiar anxiety well up in your chest.

"Screw this, I'm not doing this with you." you said out loud this time as you sat up in your bed and slapped your cheeks a few times in an attempt to rein yourself back in.

"If he can do whatever he wants, when he wants, with who he wants, then so the hell can I." you thought to yourself.

You'd had enough of waiting around for people to value you too many times before and you weren't going to let yourself fall for it again. You needed to go out to take your mind off of him. Let loose and have fun the best way you knew how. By going out to the club and dancing your little heart out and letting all your worries melt away in the glow of the neon lights.

Jumping up off the bed, you make your way to your closet to pick out one of your favorite clubbing outfits that showed off the parts you loved about yourself. Tonight, you were going to have fun and forget all about that stupid bird brain.

The club was busier than usual, even for a Friday night. It wasn't easy to move around since the were so many people there.

You made your way to the bar first to grab a quick drink to loosen up. You didn't plan on drinking heavy tonight. You order your favorite drink and take a sip feeling immediate relief in your shoulders. A few minutes pass by and you're almost finished with your drink and feeling much more carefree when a tall dark figure sits next to you and leans in just a bit.