Daddy's Good Girl (Kirishima)

AN: In this one shot, Kirishima and the reader are both students at the same college. Y/N decides to make a move on her long standing crush since high school and things get very heated.
The reader is female.
TW's include: breeding, claiming, possessive Kiri, daddy dom, LOTS of daddy calling, biting, one mention of blood, spanking, marking, some minor quirk play, slight overstim, a little bit of degradation but mostly praise, semi-public sex etc.
(I do not own the fanart used, all rights are reserved for the original artist)
—————————————————————
The day was going by like every other day before it. Wake up, attend classes, drool over your crush, go back to the dorm, do homework, gossip with your best friend, go to bed. Rinse and repeat. Day in and day out. Such is the life of a college student living on campus.

The last lecture of the day was even more monotonous today than it usually was, so you allowed your bored eyes to wander to their favorite target. Your classmate since high school and long standing crush.

He was such a beautiful man. He's always been easy on the eyes, so to speak, but as he has grown into himself and matured over the years, you can't help but admire the changes in his physique and attitude.

Eijiro hasn't stopped dying his hair red, something you didn't mind at all since the color has always suited him so well in your personal opinion. He's allowed it to grow out more so it falls just past his shoulders when left down.

Today he had it styled in a half-up/half-down style with the half-up part in a loose bun resting at the lower back of his head. A few stray red strands found their way free of their confines of the black hair tie and framed his sculpted cheekbones and jawline.

His eyelids hung low allowing his thick lashes to cast a shadow over his cheeks. One hand was used to prop up his head, palm pressing into the side of his cheek making it squish that side of his face while the other rested on the desk in front of him twirling a pen around his long fingers. Eijiro also seemed a bit bored with the mind numbing lecture that professor Aizawa was giving.

You can't really blame him though. The professor's voice just had a way of boring everyone to death. Well, everyone except Tenya and Izuku, that is. You weren't surprised to see the two of them hyper focused on the lecture. Both men hung on every word being said as if it were the law.

You once again allowed your eyes to wander back to their rightful place on Eijiro. You studied him more than the actual material being taught, which earned you quite an earful on more than a few occasions from Tenya.

You always managed to pay enough attention to pass your classes and turn in your assignments on time. You might be a bit of a slacker, but you prefer the term "responsible slacker". There's no true harm in letting yourself be a little distracted as long as you stay on top of your responsibilities as a student.

Eijiro just so happened to be your favorite distraction.

Finally the lecture was nearing its end and everyone around you began gathering their things to leave.

"Before you all take your leave, I need to announce that the group project is due two weeks from today. Your partners have all been assigned to you and are posted on the board. I suggest getting with your partner before departing to make the proper arrangements to complete this project. Use this time wisely. I have other responsibilities that require my immediate attention so I'll be taking my leave immediately. If you have any questions or concerns, you all have my email. Use this time wisely." Aizawa announced as he shrugged on his coat. He then quickly slid out the door without another word.

This is just great. Group projects with assigned partners were always a complete mess. Everyone knows that.

You didn't even want to get up to see who your partner was because of how annoyed you felt. The only thing you could hope for at this point is that you don't get stuck with a complete moron who wouldn't even try to participate but demand their name be put on the final product.