(7) The best meal

Describe the best meal you have ever eaten. (Remember you must describe the place, the atmosphere and the people you were with as well as the food itself.)

As I sat down inside the restaurant and witness the breathtaking view outside the window: I was spellbound. The scintillating sun reigned supreme and towered over me like a king, followed by the brilliant, golden rays that cascaded through the window, which streaked my seat in gold. The beach was also not too far from the restaurant and the window was the most ideal spot to witness it. Shimmering sparkles from the sun danced across the vast ocean and the sounds of laughter from the playful children filled the atmosphere with utmost positivity and glee.

Then, as I turned my head to see the interior design of the restaurant, I knew it was unique. Quaint, potted flowers were placed on shelves and on every table, which bloomed and showed off their vibrant petals, desperate to be admired by the customers and the restaurant was furnished with multicoloured tables and chairs - white, red, brown and yellow mostly - that gave light and brightness throughout. I heard the faint sizzling sound of the food that was cooking in the kitchen, which were soothing  to my ears and made my stomach rumble impatiently for my dish to arrive. 

"Your order, miss." said the waiter.

As he placed my dish on the table, I could smell the aromatic scent tingling my nose and my eyes widened: my steak had arrived! The dish looked too perfect that I didn't have the courage to destroy this elegant masterpiece as the glistening sauce of golden brown surrounded the steak like a halo.  Outside the window of the restaurant, I heard the sound of footsteps and indistinct chattering of the throng of people that went to the beach. As my stomach roared again, I knew it was time to start eating. 

As I cut through the meat and observed the cook on my steak, the creamy and smooth texture in it was nothing short of perfection. There was a tone of slight pink and the sauce was oozing out of the meat, which made it impossible to not eat it. As I chewed and munched on my steak, it felt like pure bliss. The steak was incredibly tender and moist, which satisfied my innermost cravings. My dish also came with a mini salad, which provided a sufficient amount of acidity in every bite I took. 

When I took the last bite of my steak, I felt stuffed and satisfied. I looked out of the window again and I realised that the sun was setting. The sky was now tinged with hues of copper, orange and yellow and the trees nearby began to rustle and sway to the rhythm of the wind. It was truly the best day of my life as I got to enjoy this scrumptious meal.