Author's Note

Hey!

It's your king, infern8king101. Bow to your king!

Hey, hey. Relax, just kidding.

Sorry about that. I'm just gonna cut to the chase about what I'm going to say. As you may have noticed this is an original book, yes, as in original characters and no characters from existing media.

Wait, the Author is writing an original story?

Yes. Yes, I am. And yes it's about time, too long have I toiled with the works of existing media and it was time to spread to further horizons. I just hope all of you will join me on this journey like all the previous times.

Now, I've never written a horror, werewolf, vampire and paranormal stuff before here on Wattpad. I usually experimented with that when I was in high school on paper. I know it's horrible but it's not like I'm inexperienced in the genres.

I've watched Underworld, Van Helsing and any other media that involved these favorite monsters of ours. Which has made me come up with my own twist on the matter.

Don't expect instant romance. I fucking hate that shit!!

And yes, this will be strictly action.

It's time werewolf and vampire stories went back to their horror roots, strike fear into the hearts of their victims. It's what Bram Stoker wanted anyway.

Okay, I'm rambling. It's gonna be hard to write this, so I don't know if you'll like it.

If you hate it, let me know. If you love it, let me know. If you're somewhere in between, go to McDonald's and come back.

If you hate it, it's okay guys. I won't hold it against you. Not every story involving these creatures is perfect, there have been many interpretations of them.

There isn't one that's perfect.

With that said, I'm gonna go get some McDonald's and probably watch some episodes of Stranger Things. Season 4 is a banger!!!

*ahem*sorry, no spoilers.

Adios, my inferno subjects

Oh, and one more thing. This is an experimental story for now.

If its well received, I will continue it as an actual story. That's my promise.

Okay bye.