Heartless

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Where the hell are you?" Hobi yelled as soon as the other side picked the call. But there was silence on the other side.

"Tell me." Hobi groaned as he didn't get any answer, just an occasional breathe.

"Hobs, why are you yelling?" Finally a bit sleepy voice of Yoongi replied.

"Where the fuck are you Min Yoongi?" Hobi didn't hesitate to yell at his reply.

"Of course I'm home, where else I'd be." replied Yoongi.

"What the hell you and Jungkook did to Taehyung? Where is he?" Hobi was going out of mind ever since Min-Jae told him about the matter.

"I don't fucking know what you are saying. I haven't seen Jungkook after practice, i came home." Yoongi replied, his voice a bit clear from last time.

"Don't lie to me Yoongi, i saw what you did earlier, i know you both were so mad at him. I told you he did nothing yet you—"

"And i fucking told you i did nothing either. I have no fucking idea where's Jungkook or that blond bastard. Don't you fucking talk to me like that. Listen to me—-"

"No you listen to me Yoongi, if he got hurt, this matter won't be just between us. I'd involve school authorities. I'm telling you Yoongi, a single scratch on his body and I'll drag you both to the board of directors. And i fucking mean it." With that Hobi cut the call, not even letting Yoongi to talk back at him.

Hobi had a very bad feeling that Yoongi is angry at Taehyung about something related to him. All he wanted was to be friend with innocent blond. He didn't know things will get this bad for either of them. He never wanted Yoongi to leave him or him to leave Yoongi but he can't digest the fact that Yoongi went this far and hurt an innocent. Even if he was angry or jealous, he would've talked to him first. He didn't expect this behaviour from Yoongi.

"I'll have to talk to Jungkook, maybe he'll tell me the truth." Hobi whispered and dialled Jungkook's number.

The call went straight to voice mail, he couldn't connect to Jungkook. Hobi was going totally out of his mind with this information. Why the fuck is all this happening to him.

~~~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~~~

Jimin was pacing from right to left as Taehyung isn't conscious yet and the doctor haven't told them anything either. His eyes were fixated on the green wall that was surrounding Taehyung's hospital bed. Soon the a person stepped out pushing the green curtain aside.

"What happened to him doctor?" Jimin ran to him at once.

"He might have fainted from shock or too much stress. We don't know the exact reason but there is no internal injury or anything that might have caused it. He'll be okay." The doctor replied.

"Why isn't he waking up, i mean if he's okay, he should be awake by now." Jimin desperately questioned.

"Mr. Park, relax. He'll be up soon, just make sure he don't worry too much or take stress. And I've bandaged his hand too, it was brutally injured so make sure to change the dressing and if you can't do it by yourself, visit the hospital, the nurse will do it." The doctor replied looking at the clipboard after. "Here take this to the medical store and they'll let you know how to apply them. Understand the procedure and use the ointments and medicines accordingly."

"Thank you doctor. I'll take care of him." Jimin was so thankful to the doctor that he let him know about Taehyung.

"Mr Park, stay with him, he seemed a bit disturbed. He called you a while ago in his sleep." The doctor leaned down a bit and whispered. After that he walked away leaving a confused Jimin behind.