Wrong Accusation

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook left the club early cz he had school today. His mind was still high with the pleasure of drinks and sex he had from last night.

He looked down at himself and can see that the girl left quite some marks on his body, reminders? Yeah they're more like the reminders of a beautiful night he spent out.

Waving his tattooed hand in his massy red hairs, he walked out of the doors and went to the parking lot. Oh boy? Was he happy? He felt on cloud nine. Not just the pleasure of sex and drinks but he made two people know their place and was again on the top.

"People need to learn, don't ruin a reputation in my eyes. It doesn't end very well for them afterall." He chuckled as his eyes landed on the passenger seat and the memories of desperate brunet flashed through his mind.

A dirty smirk adored his lips when he remembered how he put a lock on poor boy's mouth. Kicking the car engine to run back home, he hit the road and rashly drove towards his apartment.

He knew today's going to be a very long day, he is going to get very tired. He got a meeting, two classes, a gym class and in the end the announcement. He doesn't know what's the situation of the chaos about Yoongi beating a student from either. And on the top of that, he didn't finish the english paper that was due today.

He looked back at his phone screen and his heart nearly stopped, Jimin called him 63 times. What could be the reason. Picking up the speed he rushed to Jimin's apartment, worried that what could be the reason for these many calls.

He parked his car and took the elevator to his desired floor. Knowing the passcode, he unlocked the door and went inside, only to meet a dark living room, means Jimin isn't up yet. Fishing his phone out once again, he saw the last call was at 4:35 am.

Two hours ago, that means Jimin slept late. Making his way further inside he plopped down on the couch and looked around. The kitchen counter looks clean, just the two cup noodles lying lonely in the middle of the counter, and the rest of the kitchen was clean.

Living room however was a mess. He can see few bottles of Soju sitting on the coffee table, the TV isn't properly switched off and then he heard a snore. Snore?

Looking around, he located that the sound was coming from very near. He stood up walking around and he saw, a dark body lying limp near the Jimin's room. Damn it, it isn't just any figure, it's Jimin himself.

Jungkook ran up to him and held his head in his own lap. Jimin was undoubtedly cold, was it cz of lying there on the ground for too long or what.

"Jim?" Jungkook tapped on his cheeks. Jimin was out cold. He didn't even flinch. It wasn't hard for Jungkook to join the dots and make a statement out of it. Jimin drink 4 full bottles of soju, what else would he get out of himself after such harsh drinking.

"Damn it why were you drinking." Jimin pulled him up and carried him to the room. Jungkook had a good night and he was undoubtedly fresh in the morning.

"Koo~" he heard Jimin whining. "You came?"

"Damn Jim, what caused you to go this far?" Jungkook looked at his friend. It's very rare that he drink this much. Jimin likes to drink but more than that, he like to be in his senses, to be in control.

"I'm flying Koo~" Jimin laughed lousily.

"Yeah, wear the fucking helmet then, so that when you fall, you don't hurt your teny tiny brain." Jungkook had a tight lip smile on his face. Jimin was reeking of alcohol.

"Oh, You've got a mole under you lips." Jimin tried to touch his lip but instead his hand went down to Jungkook's Adam apple and he pressed it.

"Yeah, pretty right" Jungkook couldn't help but laugh. He only once has seen Jimin like this; out of his mind and back then Jimin was so furious on himself after getting consciousness. As in now, Jungkook got quite alot to tease him.