Ice tank

LEEYUNA'S POV

"AHH!" Napaiyak ako dahil sa sakit sa aking leeg pati na sa buo kong katawan.

"Za-zack-zackary!" I shouted his name out loud. I can't endure this pain anymore.

"Luna!" William, Leila, and some Zackary's warriors came into our room.

"Luna!" Kahit anong gawin nilang pagpapatahan hindi ko magawa dahil mas lumamang ang sakit na aking nararamdaman.

"Zackary!" I need you! "Zack-zackary!" I shouted again but why do I her it that it was just a hush, a whisper.

"Zackary" Where are you? I need you.
.
.
.
WILLIAM'S POV

As soon as Zack step at the door I lunged at him with my stroi punch I could give.

"Willian!"

"Alpha!"

I didn't mind Leila or anyone who's stoping to us right now.

"Are you out of your mind you idiot?! Trying to reject and unmark a human?! Are you planning to kill her?!" I tried to understand him. For the past days I never see him caring his mate, pain! That's what he always do to his mate, giving pain.

"You dumbass how heartless can you be?!" I feel so sorry for Leeyuna. For a short couple of days or may hours with her, I feel sorry for her that he met a heartless creature.

"Why the fuck I would care for a weakling like her?! Can't you understand that I don't want her?! I don't like humans, I don't want a weakling like her!" He shouted at me trying to let go of some warriors grip and Vor's embrace.

Right.

"The Moon Goddess chose Leeyuna for you! A pure innocent soul! But still you chose that woman!" I shouted while pointing Vor.

"Do you think she loves you? Do you think she's the girl you really think of?!"

Poor brother. You don't know that snake. You don't know even the tip of her hair. That woman is nothing but big piece of lie!

I know that I'm the only one who knew Vor's deepest secret. I love my brother that's why didn't tell him anything. But I can't tolerate this nonsense. I know his a stupid numb but don't add being a naive!

"I hope you won't regret who you chose, brother" I stated before I walk away.

Your stupid decision Zackary will be our downfall, will be your downfall.
.
.
.
ZACKARY'S POV

I march and swung the door harshly. Fuck this little weakling!

"Leeyuna!" I immediately approach her and grab her collar.

"What the fuck this drama again huh?! What did you say to William huh?! You weakling doesn't deserve even a pinch of care from me! Can't you understand that I don't you?! Huh?!" I fucking shake her roughly before letting her.

And that's when I realized that she's unconscious.

"Bilib din naman ako sa pagdadrama mo eh no?!" I know she's just pretending. I drug her by her collar and drug her to our basement.

Luckily I didn't clean the ice tank I left before for punishing reasons. I smile, slowly putting her inside.