Attack

LEILA'S POV

I watch Luna Leeyuna dumbfounded as she swallow her food fast.

"Hey slow down" Zackary tap her back to slow her down.

"Sorry" Luna put her hands down as she look at us who's also looking at her.

"It's okay here it up" Zackary shove a bowl of soup towards Luna who happily scoop from it and devoured her food like a blink of an eye.

"Luna?" I also shove my steak towards her. She smile to me before devouring the meat I give.

"You can have this also" William give her a whole roasted chicken, I saw how her eyes twinkle and starts to devouring her foods. With us looking at her.

Is this really how humans eat when they get pregnant? Or it just because she's bearing two pups.

"Pwedi akin nalang toh?" Vor who seats away from Aloha Zackary hesitantly nodded as Luna get her salad and lasagna.

"Sarap!" She squeal making our Alpha chuckle as he wipe our Luna's mouth.

"You messy eater" I shake my hed continuing my food like the others.

I'm not really used that Alpha Zackary treat Luna good.

"Hmm. Akin na to hah?" Luna clap her hands as she slowly slide the cake towards her. I think it's to much for her.

Alpha kiss her forehead as he shove the cake away from Luna.

"You eat too much now Leeyuna" Luna in the other side started to sob making us panic. What the?

"Ang sarap kaya bakit ayaw mong ibigay sa akin?" Luna continue to cry and Alpha...no...all of us sigh. Alpha slice the cake and feed Luna who immediately smile.

"Sarap, isa pa" For my own understanding I think she ask for one more. But no that one more didn't stop until Luna finish the cake by her self leaving as shock as she stood up while drinking her chocolate milk in one hand and milk in the other one.

"I think I should sum up our grocery budget again" I said as I look to Alpha Zackary who eats what's left over in Luna's plate even the smallest one, surely he will since he hadn't eat that much.

"I think I must start to plant vegetables also" William said and plays with the chicken bones, while Vor who's obviously shock just simmer the sauces in her lasagna container.

"She eats a lot even it's just her one week and five days in pregnancy" Alpha sounded worried. Oh right who wouldn't be?

Luna is a human and eating a lot of food may get her sick.

"What can we do is give her everything she wants specially that she's having two pups inside her Alpha, it will be difficult pregnancy than other Luna's" I say and stand to talk with Luna but then suddenly a loud explosion happened covering my sight with dust and my ears with howls. Sending me away.

It's an attack!

I crawl and see William and Alpha Zackary slowly standing.

No... Luna!