Someone

ZACKARY'S POV

My father was killed by his mistress, Vienna. My mother was so shuttered about it and killed Vienna but she was shot first by one of the hunters. It turns out Vienna is true enemy. She planned everything against us. Her reason? Our kind killed her family. We investigate about it and finds out that it was the rogues. I ended being an Alpha in a young age.

I hate humans because they are weak. I hate Mom a little because of what she had done. She's not really dead when she got shot. She lay beside Dad and shot her head. What's worst in it? I ask her not to kill herself for me but still because of the soft hearted she is. She ended up leaving me behinds. Starting that they I promise to my self that I will love a strong woman, a strong she-wolf. But the fate is playing me, the Moon Goddess played me. She paired me with Leeyuna. A human, a weakling.

"It's not late to forgive people Alpha. Humans tend to fall in love deeply also, though theirs no bond such as mate bond with them but they're love to their love one is stronger than our bonds. They fell in love with their true love that's why it pains your mother seeing your father dead in the hands of his mistress. See though your father betrayed your mother she chose to follow him, to follow his heart. I know that you also know that the past Luna maybe regrets in leaving you but as you can see. The pain you hold molds you to a best Alpha we can have, but not the best mate Luna Leeyuna can have" I was amazed to what he said until the last words wants me sick.

"She's a drama pathetic creature" I told him standing up to my chair as I walk to the door.

"Yeah, you don't like her" He shrugged, I smile as I open the door ready to leave.

"Cause you love her" I smile bitterly before closing the door walking around the hall.

"Hmm. I see"  maybe that's the reason why I kissed those tasteless lips.
.
.
.
SOMEONE'S POV

"See to it that everything is ready, I don't want to fail second time around" I speak in the mic so every men in this room can hear.

"I want to the last of their last specie will be dead. Specially their, Alpha. And oh, I forgot to tell you guys. Leeyuna, their queen is an obstacle. I want her gone. ASAP" I finished my statement before I go to the backyard where I saw Dad torturing a wolf.

"Y-you? How can you betray our Alpha?" Obviously it's hard for him to speak because of the torture he got and as a good citizen of this country. I pick the melted metal rod from the caldron put a little wolfs bane on it before I stab him.

"I know"