chapter 2

As nosy as I am, I got on Instagram and searched for Charles. It was easy to find someone with the same name so I guessed it was him. His profile was filled with HOT photos.

-ALLLLLEEEXXXX!!!!! I heard my cousin screaming for me.

I quickly turned off my phone as she entered the room. She asked me what I was doing and I just replied with a classic "nothing". She left the room and said something about me being boring.

After my stalking session I remembered Charles' bag that I had. I decided to take a further look at it. It was at that point I realised there was a phone number written under the name. Was I going to call it? What if he answered? What would I say? I nervously got my phone back out and dialled the number.

-Gianna speaking. You have reached Scuderia Ferrari, a woman on the other side said.

-Ermm hi? I said really confused.

-Hello, can I help you with anything? she asked.

-I don't know if I have reached the right person, but I found a bag with this number on a plane yesterday.

-Is there a name on the bag? the lady nicely asked.

-Ermm, yes it says "CHARLES LECLERC" and it's a small black bag, I responded.

-That dumb boy, yes you have reached the right person. Where are you right now? she asked and laughed for herself.

-I'm in Barcelona right now.

She said that she would send someone to pick it up for Charles. I was a bit bummed that I wouldn't get to see him again. I really wanted to see him again. After I gave her my contacts we hung up. I was so confused. What is a Scuderia Ferrari? And why would they want his bag? I know what Ferrari is, it's a car brand... but like is he rich or something? Who was he? My mind was spinning in circles and I couldn't stop thinking about Charles and his ass.

Later that night I had a hard time falling asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterdays flight and the weird interaction with the woman on the phone. Would I ever see him again? FUCK, why am I so stuck on him?

The next morning I got ready to meet up with someone from "Scuderia Ferrari". Whatever that was. They wanted to collect the bag early in the morning. All my family left earlier to go in to town. I said I wasn't feeling well, so I was home alone. Since "Scuderia Ferrari" sounded luxurious I put on a nice black skirt with a loose t-shirt tucked in.

As I entered the kitchen I saw a black luxurious car on the driveway. I got out of the house and I was met by a pair of familiar eyes. He had a white bandana around his head with strings of hair falling down. Why was Charles here?

———