After Slenderman's Meeting

Narrated POV:

  Toby and Y/n slowly walked down the hallway beside each other.
"W-well that went better than I th-thought it would-" Toby chuckled, rubbing his neck, looking down at y/n who's gaze fixed to the floor as she walked.

Once they reached Toby's door, he stopped and turned to face y/n.

"A-are you okay...?" he asked hesitantly, catching her attention.

"Y-yeah, sorry, I'm just tired... a lot happened today.. and I'm still processing stuff I guess.." she explained, looking up at him with a small smile.

"R-right!" Toby replied with a nervous laugh, followed by a twitch.

Entering the room, Toby closed the door behind him and y/n looked back at him.

"Can I take a shower or something?" she finally asked.

"Y-yeah!" He yelped in reply, realizing he hadn't let her shower yet.

"Can I have something to wear then?" she asked, looking back at the desk.

"Y-yeah, hang on a m-minute-" Toby stuttered, his cheeks flushing a pink as he walked over to the closet.

Y/n walked to the door, followed by Toby who now held a few items in his hand.

"H-here, follow m-me" he stuttered, handing her the clothes and walking through the door.

She followed him down the hall to a different door that he touched for a moment before opening it and guiding her inside.
It was a simple bathroom, a sink, toilet, and a shower, with a towel rack.
Toby showed her how it all worked and gave her a bar of soap.

"D-don't take too long- a-and bring your towel b-back with you-" he instructed, turning the water on for her before opening the door again.

"L-lock the door, and come s-straight back please-" he added and she nodded in understanding.

 Y/n sighed and locked the door after he left before she looked around the small space.
She took a breath before taking Toby's jacket off, setting it on the towel rack next to the black towel that Toby had given her and then removing the bandages from her wrists, throwing them away in the small trash can.
Slipping into the shower, she let the warm water run over her for a moment.
After she finished washing herself, she turned the knob, and the water came to a stop.
Grabbing the towel, she dried and covered herself before stepping out and walking to the small mirror above the sink. It's fractured pieces distorted her image as she turned to look over the clothes that Toby had given her.

The first item she pulled on was a baggy long-sleeved shirt that fell about midway on her thighs.
She paused before holding up the sweatpants. They were the same ones he had offered her the first night, but she hadn't worn.
Looking in the broken mirror, she studied herself.

"I'm wearing the clothes of an arsonistic murderer... cool." she noted, smirking for a moment.

Suddenly, an embarrassed blush took over her face as she realized another thing. She didn't have a new set of undergarments. She gathered her stuff and walked to the door, taking a breath before opening the door, and practically running down the hall to Toby's door.

While She had been showering, Toby sat on the bed, looking around the cleaned room.
He yelped as he remembered what he had gotten for her last night.
He jumped up and grabbed the bag and flipped it open.

"ahh, I c-can't believe I f-forgottt-" He cried, his cheeks flushing again.

 He pulled out the small collection of clothes which seemed to consist of two shirts, a skirt, sweatpants, leggings, socks, and undergarments. With a yelp, he shoved the undergarments in between the other clothes before turning back to the bag. Next he took out the journal and y/n's mother's necklace. He set the necklace on the bedside table and pulled out the owl, or 'Yuri' and inspected it.
  Toby smiled at how fluffy and soft it was as he walked over to the bed, setting it down on the blanket. He put the clothes back in the bag, and picked up the journal again before returning to the bed. Sitting on the bed with his back against the wall, he hesitated, looking at the cover. With a breath, he opened the cover and flipped to the first page and nearly gasped as he studied the incredible sketch of a bird. Flipping through the pages, he admired the different pieces of art, and read the little notes she had written in the book. It mainly consisted of different bird drawings through the pages, with the exception of some eyes, and random doodles.
He nearly jumped out his skin as he heard the doorknob begin to twist. He swiftly threw the notebook down onto the bedside table, his cheeks flushing a deep pink as he looked up at the door.