'Good' Morning

Narrated POV:

EJ reached for y/n's other wrist to begin caring for the wound as Toby sat, lost in thought, staring at the closet doors.

"What was up with Ben in the doorway?" Jack finally asked, wrapping her wrist.

Toby snapped out of his daydream and shot y/n an awkward glance as y/n blushed, watching him wrap her wrist.

"What?" Jack looked up at Toby, and then Y/n.

"I-it was just a-a Misunderstanding.." Toby explained hastily as his cheeks grew pink.

Y/n looked away from the two boys, blushing as well. EJ looked between them both after finishing the wrap.

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked, standing to gather his supplies.

Toby shook his head quickly, watching him walk over to the door and look back at them. Jack opened the door and closed it behind him.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to have them see us like that..." Y/n apologized in a low voice, beginning to get up from her seat on the bed.

"N-no, It's okay-" Toby yelped, grabbing her hand quickly, stopping her from leaving.

Y/n met his eyes as her cheeks flushed a pink and Toby tugged her back. She caught herself from falling on him, not expecting to be tugged back. Toby pulled her into a hug again, and she relaxed into his arms.

When Toby awoke, he looked down to see that y/n was still against his chest, sleeping soundly. A light blush flourished on his face as he bit his lip. A soft morning light filtered through the window, lighting the room. He looked up at the ceiling, wondering what to do. Truthfully, he didn't want to move at all. It was strangely comfortable with y/n near him.
Soon enough, y/n stirred, nuzzling her face further into his chest with a muffled noise. Toby's face buzzed a brilliant red at her movement.
Suddenly, she stirred again, her eyes fluttering open, and Toby looked down at her to meet her sleepy gaze. A few seconds passed as they thoughtlessly looked at each other, before y/n realized what was happening. She flinched, and pushed herself off of him, falling backwards off the side of the bed.

 Before her head hit the floor, Toby jumped to her, catching her head, cupping it in his hands inches away from the floor. He let out a sigh of relief as y/n gripped his jacket while he hovered over her, now on the floor.
Her cheeks burned as she looked at him for a moment, before Toby let her go, getting off of her.

'B-be careful, y/n" He said with a chuckle as he stood.

"Sorry" she chirped, sitting up as Toby held his hand out for her.

She paused for a moment before taking it, and she was pulled to her feet by Toby's strong arm.

"For what?" He chuckled, twitching before stretching his arms above his head.

Y/n paused and looked away from him as Toby walked over to the door.
She walked over to the shoulder bag and flipped it open.

"I-I'll be back-" Toby mentioned, leaving the room.

   Toby's POV:

   Closing the door behind me, I sighed as a heated blush broke out across my face and I stuffed my hands in my jacket's pockets. I slipped into the bathroom and closed the door behind me, locking it. My thoughts raced as I leaned against the door.

"Damn it-" I cursed in a hiss under my breath.

"I-I've gotta be more careful" I admitted to myself, sliding down the door to sit down.

I sat, trying to filter through my thoughts before a loud, sudden knock made me jump. Someone cleared their throat on the other side.

"YO, I gotta piss, hurry it up in there" Jeff's raspy voice demanded.