1.Proposal

So?

Jeon Jihyun placed the cup of coffee on the table. And waited for the person in front of him to speak first.

So?

To be frank , I came here
to reject you!

The person didn't say much as he was quite surprised to hear someone wants to reject him.

He then eyed the man, from head to toe. He has a black hair, wore a rolex watch on his hand, tugged his shirt neatly with a tie on his neck. Probably, he must be came straight from his office.

And Most important feature is.. His eyes.. He felt the genuineness while he was speaking.

He did met many people in his life, but all the man/women were all fall for his looks and money.

But... If I reject you,
then I will be the
most unluckiest
fellow in this world. And
I wont forgive myself
to reject a person like
you...

Do you think, I
will fall for this?

He finally spoke to him.

If you think like
that.. Then!!!!

He shrugged and looked at him.

Both stared for a while untill Jihyun phone rang continuously.

It's ok.. I will
wait..

He said with his soft tone.

It's my amma..

Jihyun then stood up and went outside.

.

He then unlocked his phone and scrolled down his social media, his social media were filled with only marriage proposal that most people DM(direct message) him. He ignored the text his friends messaged.

He glanced at Jihyun once in a while, and replied to the text his father send to him earlier.

Park Jimin?

He then looked up from his phone and saw a man with a suite stood in front of him.

Yes..

He was not sure about the person and he waited for him to proceed further.

Hi. I'm Justin, I'm
the one who you are
supposed to meet.

Jimin furrow at his statement.

What?

I'm Mr. Lee's Son.
Your father didn't tell
my name??

What?

His furrow face became confused and he looked at the person's direction who he was talking earlier.

May I?

He pointed at the chair, whether to sit or not.

Sorry.. Please sit.

His gaze were fixed with Jihyun and at this time Jihyun also came to know that Jimin was not the one he meant to meet.