9.The Wedding

Italics -Flash back

"Yeah... Jeon Jungkook? Did Park Jimin really kissed you? " His classmates Rijaz asked him were Jungkook was zoomed out.

"Yah... Down to Earth" He shook him so that he will back to reality.

"Huh? Yeahhh? " Jungkook flinched and blinked his eyes.

Rijaz sighed and looked at him.

"What will I do? He kissed me without my permission? " Jungkook said to him.

"We should do something to him! Make him to regret his action. " Rijaz said.

"How? " Jungkook asked him.

"He told others that you belongs to him right? So make him yours" He grinned.

"What? " Jungkook asked innocently.

"Aishhhhh... Sleep with him or r*pe--"

"What the f*ck.. I won't do that ever in my life! " Jungkook harshly said to him.

"Buddy.. I never said you to do exactly. I mean act like you r*pe him, then he will be quite and won't do anything to you! Trust me nah! " He said.

"Act? " Jungkook thought for a while.

.
.

Jungkook as usual goes to his university, but, this time it was different. People were looking at him like a criminal.

Even some of them whispered  as he is the one who jimin kissed on the previous day.

He got more irritated as he don't want to be in their eyes.

"Hey.. Did jungkook really kissed you? "A girl approached him.

" Ah..... "He couldn't say yes.

" I love you Jungkook. Don't accept him ok"she starts to move closer.

"No... I mean.. Sorry" Jungkook pushed her and ran away from the university.

.
.

He went to his dorm and he hates Jimin, as all these are happening because of him.

.
.

"Jungkook.. Let's have a drink! You will forget this incident! " Rijaz said.

"I have never drink alcohol in my life!" He replied back.

"Wow.. Then start your first sip with me" He grinned and dragged him to the bar.

.
.

"Drink this Jungkook! " He gave him a beer.