10.Boyfriends

Italics -Flash back
Location : Jimin's hostel
'D' block

"Jungkook, walk fast, the warden will see us both! Then our plan will be flopped. " Rijaz said to Jungkook who walks unstable because of that.

"Ahhhh.. My head will hurt anytime soon! Can I rape him tomorrow? " Jungkook said still closing his eyes.

"What??? Yahhh... Don't you feel ashamed to say this?? You are a Man! Oh God.. Did you forget that he kissed you without your permission? " Rijaz tries to motivate jungkook.

"Yes.. I should take my revange " Jungkook said to him.

"That's the spirit.. Let's go " Rijaz then dragged jungkook to the 'D' block.

"Jungkook, go straight and knock at the third door, it was jimin's room. Make him yours tonight. All the best! ".With that Rijaz left him.

" Ok... Bye.. "

.
.

Jungkook goes straight and begins to count at the doors to get Jimin.

"One.... Two.... Three....... This was the one? " Jungkook rubbed his eyes and he begins to knock at the door.

But he didn't get any response.

.
.

"Did he slept? But I need to r*pe him!! " With that jungkook knocks again.

.
.

"Yeah.. Leave me... "

Jungkook sense someone was dragging him to a room. The person then pushed jungkook to the bed.

"What the -------" Jungkook words were cut off when

"Idiot, why are you knocking at my friends door? This is my room! " Jimin said to him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...... " Jungkook felt embarassed and didn't know what to do.

Jimin sighed and sat so close to him.

"Why are you here? " Jimin asked him.

"I came ------" Jungkook couldn't spoke , when he got lost in Jimin's stare.

"You are so beautiful... " Jungkook blurred out.

"So.. Did you come here, just to say I'm beautiful? " Jimin giggles at him.

"I'm going! " Jungkook said to him and stood up to go.

But.. He was pulled by jimin with a kiss.

Jungkook eyes widened when he is again kissing Jimin.

.
.