Chapter Two-The Lesbian Vampires of New York; 1813

II

Sybilla strode down the foggy road towards the ports. She made sure she headed in the right direction. Up ahead, she noticed a lounge.

      A bright light illumned the black, threatening building. A silver colored chain was on the front, wrought-iron gothic gates...and the smell of garlic wafted up her nose...causing her to choke with distress. There was no garlic nor herbs in her house...

        ... A cold, biting wind gusted from the East. It was an unnatural wind. It had disrupted Sybilla's thoughts, as she walked slowly.

         "My, what is that sound?", she asked herself.

         As if by an answer, she saw two people coming towards her in the fog. She stepped back in horror, as the Vampires glided towards her.

          They wore black colored  (ribboned) gowns, and black colored netting that surrounded their hair. And their sleeves were short.

             Both Vampires showed their sharp fangs. Sybilla backed away. But, as she did so, she tripped and fell near the Undead womens' black colored boots.

             "A poor girl who is not worthy of us", said Caroina McSaine.

             "Yes Caroina. Such beauty is  missing. Now, the Lounge is opening soon. We are going to be late for the newest show in New York. And, yet, this girl is bothersome...What shall we do?", asked Phillippa Deugel, her girlfriend.

                "Bite her...We haven't fed since last week", Cariona said.

                 "Oh, very well", Phillippa said.

                  And, ignoring Sybilla's screams, she lifted her up with strong, clawed hands, and bit her thrice in the neck.

                   "AHHH!!!!", Sybilla yelled.

                   Hot blood ripped into her throat, as her body thudded next to the lesbian Vampires' feet, and she died in a huge pool of blood...alone.

Page 3