Chapter 2.

3rd Pov:
& so the airship landed at Beacon & the students got off.

Yang; "Well, we're here"

& Ruby was practically fawning over the weapons everyone else was holding as she was temporarily in her chibi form, but Yang pulled her back & back to her normal form.

Yang; "Whoa, there. Easy there, sister. They're just weapons"

Ruby; "Just weapons? They're extentions of ourselves"

Yang; "Well why don't you just fawn over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

Ruby; "Of course I love Crescent Rose, I just love seeing new ones"

Then, Yang's "friends" showed up, & left her sister spinning, eating her dust leaving swirls in her eyes making her dizzy.

Ruby; "Hey! Where you going? Should we go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? Oh, I don't know what I'm doing"

& just as she was about to fall, a young man with H/l H/c hair caught her making her look up.

Y/n; "Glad I caught you when I did"

Ruby's Pov:
The boy who caught me looked at me with his E/c eyes deeply, & I felt like my heart was skipping a lot of beats & I swear that my face was heating up like crazy since he looks so cute & handsome.

Me; "Uhh... thanks. I'm uhh... Ruby, by the way"

?; "The names Y/n L/n, pleasure to meet you"

As he got me back up, someone else got my attention.

?; "Your lucky you didn't fall into my cases, you dunce!"

Y/n; "& you must be Weiss Schnee, heiress of Schnee Dust Corporations"

Weiss' Pov:
Me; "Yes! Finally, some rec..og...nition?"

Just as I was about to tell these peasants off, the guy wearing the purple colored trench coat really caught my attention, & I hate to admit it, but he looks so cute & handsome, & it felt like my face was burning.

?; "Oh, right, where are my manners? I'm L/n, Y/n L/n"

Me; "Uhh... hi. Umm... you new?"

Y/n; "Yes. You'll find out why. This is Ruby Rose. She got moved up by 2 years by Ozpin to attend here"

Ruby; "Hi"

Y/n's Pov:
I'm not entirely certain, but it seems like both Ruby & Weiss were already developing a crush on me since they were both blushing.
Then, out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of Blake Belladonna.