Chapter 11.

Y/n's Pov:
After what happened the other night, everybody went to the cafeteria for lunch.
I on the other hand, decided to give my new partner, Zen Aku, a tour around Beacon Academy & explained to him what I know so far.

Zen Aku; "So let me get this straight. You already know of the events that will occur in this world, & you're trying to prevent as much of the bad stuff from happening as possible?"

Y/n; "That about sums it up"

Then, a couple of familiar faces came to view.

Sun; "Hey! You must be that Y/n I've heard so much about from the other students

Sun; "Hey! You must be that Y/n I've heard so much about from the other students. My name is Sun, & this is my good friend, Neptune"

Neptune; "Great to finally meet you. You're workout video is quite amazing. ...So who's your friend?"

Zen Aku; "I am Zen Aku, duke wolf. I'm his new teammate. I just came here not long ago"

Sun; "How about that? The same goes for us too"

Y/n; "I take it that you guys & your team are competing in the upcoming Vytal Festival Tournament?"

Neptune; "Yeah, that's right. What about you 2?"

Y/n; "Unfortunately not, since you're looking at the only 2 members of Team Dark since the rules state that we need a team of 4 in order to enter"

Sun; "Good point. Maybe next time when you finally get the rest of your team assembled"

Zen Aku; "Maybe. But for now, I would prefer to observe the tournament to see how it works"

Neptune; "Smart thinking. Anyway, you guys know where the cafeteria is?"

Y/n; "Actually, it's next to us right here"

As soon as I said that, the window instantly became a mess of food.

Y/n; "Uh oh, looks like a food fight has started"

& we opened the doors with everyone running out leaving both RWBY & JNPR with their food fight.

(6:18 - 10:42.)

After Ozpin walked out, both me & Zen Aku had a sweatdrop on our heads when it was done.

Zen Aku; "So... is this what they normally do during lunch?"

Y/n; "Fortunately, no. They most likely did this to start the 2nd semester off with a bang. Or what Yang would say, 'I like to start my day off with a Yang' or something like that"

Neptune; "Well, now I have to get cleaned after this whole thing"

Just then, a groundbreaking boom occurred from what in sounded like it came from the Emerald Forest.