[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too

Cheater Marin Kitagawa x Cheated
Rapper Male Reader

Y/n was your average NoiseFog rapper you've seen or heard of in your life at least once.

One of the few people in school or you know in your social life trying the rap game out, rapping about useless things and situations they wished they were in like making bread and fucking bitches as some you may know are only teenagers.

This h/c wasn't that different, but recently he's changed from this immature state in his rapping career, thanks to his girlfriend he's been with for over a year.

Now that he had her, his lyrics changed greatly. It was about praises, loving her, because being a rapper who has a girlfriend is a big deal.

And that girl that made him change and feel so lucky was Marin Kitagawa. A blonde, up-going girl who has an energetic side of herself.

She was what every boy wanted in their lives and Y/n was grateful that he's got this girl to be with and love her with all of his heart.

She was perfect...

...At least that's what the old him thought.

Recently, Y/n hasn't been able to hang out with Marin often. He knows he's not neglecting her or anything to make her feel unloved but her mood... changes when she around him now. She was excited and joyous when she's with her friends but when he's around?

But Y/n wasn't the jealous type, it could be something she's going through. A phase perhaps since she wasn't really fond to him rapping on NoiseFog.

Today wasn't any different as Marin cancelled the date on Y/n since she had some homework to do on her own.

Today wasn't any different, but it was a day that spiraled him emotions down an infinite void of dark nothingness.

...

Seven o'clock was the time in the calm evening.

The street lights illuminated a dim light with a buzz audible enough to hear as the stars helped out as well to light up the dark streets.

A figure in a c/c hoodie and black jeans was walking silently outside as they followed an invisible arrow that always lead him to the same place from the past year.

Their breaths were soft, a cloud of their breaths would puff out with every exhale while their hands were tucked into the pockets of their warm garments.

Where was this figure going?

They stopped in front of a house, two stories as the figure pulls the hood from their head to reveal a boy with h/c h/t hair and s/c skin. The dark masked him from his presence while his eyes gazed up at the second floor where his objective was at.

He walks around to the side of the home where nobody could see him, another window that would lead him into the room he desired as he searched the area for something to climb on.

There was a ladder. Tall enough to get through the window as he sets it near the frame and starts climbing up until he reached to the top. His cold hands were able to pry open, almost numb from the nightly weather as Y/n does not hesitate to jump in and slam the window shut immediately...

...Now the scene changes.

The room he was in was familiar.

Everything he could remember was all in this room like the anime figurines inside a display box, scrolls hung around on the walls in a tidy manner, a body pillow of a purple anime girl.

The room felt as if it was untouched as Y/n remembered about everything that Marin talked about. Her favorite characters, animes, she was a total weeb but she was really cute.