[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too (Part Two)

Cheater Marin Kitagawa x Cheated
Rapper Male Reader

A/n: Not one to make an author's note in stories but since this is a one shot book, I guess it doesn't matter... Anyways, that's a lot of requests for a second part... I will have to deliver, I guess... Also, please check out the people in the story, RNA from YouTube...

Today was June Eighth of 202X as the annual Twinge convention has officially started.

There were many patrons and newcomers in this special event. Cosplayers, Twinge Streamers, fans, everyone from Twinge were here to make friends and meet their idols.

Gamers, reactors, content creators, "content creators", there were idols of every kind here as there was one content creator who had a Yankee hat on, athletes that were into gaming, a seventeen year old who was famous for his screaming and hyperactive personality, they were all here.

"Thank you for coming!"

But let's focus on one Twinge Streamer, a girl dressed in her casual wear as she wore pink eye contacts and had some stunning blonde hair on.

Her name is Marin, a cosplayer who used her hobby as a job that helped slowly got her fame and money. She is a successful streamer, signing merchandises and selling products of her or her cosplays like plushies and keychains as the line in front wasn't very long but not so short as well.

Business was booming, though she loved that people admired her for dressing up in different costumes and make content for her fans to watch.

She felt wanted... but something was missing inside her.

"M-Marin..." she glanced to her side to find a boy so familiar, her ex as she smiles softly. "Are you ready for your shift, Gojo-kun?"

The boy nods softly. "Yes... I'll take over the booth for the rest of the day if that isn't a problem for you..."

"It's fine... Just don't let anyone destroy the shop~..." she teased a bit before grabbing her bag and walked towards the bathroom in the convention and into an empty stall.

...Thud...

Her pale hand drops the bag to her ground, that contagious small smile had disappeared from her face as she leans on the stall door and whips her phone out from her pocket.

Quickly, her fingers tapped on the screen for a combination of numbers and swiped through a few apps in her phone and lands on a certain one called Tweeter.

When the app pops up, she was met with the same dm messages she sent to a certain someone.

All messages were from her but not a single message was given back to her as her frown only grew sadder.

"...Y/n..."

She hugs her phone to her chest.

"...Please give me a second chance... I was young and dumb... but let me be with you again..."

...

Y/n was still in his soft and calm state as of now.

His hood over his head and his body facing the ground as he sat on a chair behind a stage. The sound of sexual music for "comedic" purposes played in the background with his gaze down at something in his hands.

That thing was his phone, opened and revealing a string of messages that took place in his Tweeter dms. Who were they from?

It was from her.