[Ameri Azazel] Girlfriend Problems

Cheater Eiko Oni x Male Reader
x Ameri Azazel

It's hard to keep a relationship long term for anybody that experienced love. Whether that it is their first time or their third lover in their lifetime.

Overall, keeping your significant other happy for a long time is a hassle.

You can even ask our fellow demon protagonist, Y/n L/n who I promise you will get what he deserves in the end.

...

Y/n is a student that attends Babylus Demon School. And like many of the other demons that attends the same school as he, this boy wasn't very unique.

His features among the students that were demons was just the same. Of course he had h/l h/c hair with e/c eyes and s/c skin. But you could tell he was part of the demon race with the shiny white fangs that could intimidate any human being as well as his black horns that sprouted from his head.

He was an ordinary student who was as well as lucky because he was one of the many boys in school that has a girlfriend.

At least that's how he should feel.

Ding!

He was near the entrance of his school, his back against one of the buildings of the school as his hellphone went off. He digs into his pocket yo reveal a c/c phone with a small notification on the screen. With a small sigh, "This is nothing new..." he let his arm fall to his side and gaze up at the sky.

"This is... what? The sixth time this week that she was going to hang out with her friends? And it's only a Tuesday? Eiko and I haven't properly hung out in quite awhile..."

Eiko, the person that Y/n was talking about is a girl that he admired a lot for her kindness and sweet charisma. She was like an innocent succubus, she could reel in any boy she wanted if it weren't for Y/n being her boyfriend.

Yet, "...Something's fishy..." Y/n whispers softly as he gets up from the wall and walked his way to his homeroom to start his classes off.

...

Now it was after school as Y/n was on a small mission for himself.

A risky and emotional mission.

What made it seem this way for the demon?

A little bat told him that the honor student was hanging out with a student constantly who goes by the name of Eiko.

And the only person Y/n knew of an "Eiko" was his own girlfriend. And with the recent gossip with her friends that she's been talking to the honor student a lot made Y/n a little suspicious.

So far he hasn't found them just yet which seems good. But at the same time, they could be hiding from the boy as he used his wings sometimes to cover more ground to find the two.

Right now, he's wondering the halls. He has checked the gym, the cafeteria, their classes places that either Eiko or the honor student might hang out at. There were none, cutting down the places she might be to only a few.

"And right now... everything seems perfectly fine..."

"Thank you for helping me out with our homework, Iruma!"

He hears the voice.

Y/n knew exactly who's it belongs to as he snuck by the corner where the voice emitted and peeled out.

There she was.

Eiko and the honor student who goes by the name of Iruma. No doubt that this was him because of the infamous things he has done on the newspaper like beating a top first year in a fight and summoning a teacher as his familiar.