[Melissa Shield] Project XO

Melissa Shield x Male Reader

Today was just any other day in I-Island.

Heroes roamed freely, the citizens were being modest, this place was paradise.

Indeed it was, when villains rarely attacked and heroes from Japan come for a vacation, there was no way this place could be hated by anyone.

Today was just as sunny as usual.

Cue main character, Y/n as he was free running from building to building that stood either grand or small. Thanks to his quirk, he was able to maneuver through each height with ease, able to control gravity on everything, making them light as a feather or as heavy as a wrecking ball from touching things with his palms.

For now, he was as light as ever as he leapt twenty feet in the air and climbing onto the ledge he nearly had made.

Once at the top, he slung his backpack around and unzips it. A small head pops out, a black cat with golden spots as it shook it's head and meowed at the teen. "I know... You don't like it inside the bag but I gotta bring you back to your owner... He's worried sick for you..."

He digs into one of the smaller zippers and takes out a small tube of treats and hands a piece to the cat. "Just hold on a little longer, Noodle... We are just a few minutes away..."

"Meow..." the cat answered before pulling it's head back inside the bag. Y/n then zips the bag up and starts running once more across the roofs of the small city.

This went on for a few minutes until Y/n took a leap of faith and made himself light. He floats down to the ground near a small shop and lands smoothly. He deactivated his quirk and head inside to find an anxious shopkeeper.

"Did you find him?! Did you find Noodle?!"

The boy smirks and unzips his bag once more.

Pop!

"Meow..."

"Holy shit! You found him!" The man exclaims and watched as the cat hopped onto the store counter and morphed into a loaf. He received a few head scratches and laid his head down.

The shopkeeper had tears in his eyes while his lips smiled. He bows to the boy, "Thank you, Y/n! I am truly thankful that you found my cat! If there's anything you want, please don't hesitate to ask me!"

Y/n smiles softly at the man. "It's not a problem! Just helping out a friend out is all! And perhaps..."

He glanced down at his phone to read a few messages he received earlier while taking Noodle back to his owner but didn't respond yet. He smiles softly, "Could I grab some snacks and some drinks?"

...

With a graceful flip down to the ground, Y/n has made it to his final destination. And what was in front of him was a grand building that he was very familiar with.

A research building, one of the well known one's as a scientist in this place was very famous for his works. Y/n knew that man very well.

It's hard to believe it but it's true... I am best friends with his daughter...

He smirks softly, entering the building where he took the elevator to where his friend studied in and come out. That's when he enters a small but long hallway. Her study room wasn't very close but not so far either, carrying the bags of snacks and drinks on his back easily, thanks to his quirk helping him out.

Then, the respective room he was searching for. He knocks on the door a few times and awaits for an answer.

...Click... Fwoosh...