Welcome to the hell... I think...

Third person Pov~

All of the student is going to hotel meanwhile Kokotaim Geng, Ochobot and Tok Aba is waiting for the kid that they all talking with yesterday. Suddenly one kid that in the suspect list come closer to them. The kid have a white hoodie, dark blue pants and Orange dino hat. He look calm and annoyed in the same time.

Well. Who isn't annoyed when all the girl is looking at you and also chase you around. He come to their way and Kokotaim Geng get ready if he try to fight. But he stop in front Ochobot. They look at each other for a while then chuckle.

Ochobot: Boboiboy! I miss you so much!

Ochobot hug the now know as Boboiboy. They both hug for a couple of minute the Boboiboy hug Tok Aba.

Tok Aba: My grandson. How are you?

Boboiboy: I'm fine, Tok! How about you? Why so suddenly come to Kuala Lumpur? You know I can come to Pulau Rintis anytime, right.

Tok Aba: Hm, really? I wait for you every last year and you didn't come?

Boboiboy: Hehehe. There was suddenly have a emergency... Sorry Tok!

Tok Aba: Its fine.

Ochobot: Boboiboy! This is-

Boboiboy: I know, Ochobot. Who didn't know the earth hero? Everyone know.

Fang: Look like we have been more popular that before.

Gopal: Hm. He already start it.

The Kokotaim Geng except for Fang sweat drop at Fang that smile and look at everyone. Boboiboy just can look from far and his eye also change to white silver colour. His face get more annoyed then look at the fan girl around and wink at them making all of them squeal and even scream for him. That make Fang face getting annoy but keep composer.

Boboiboy eye change to the normal dark brown and smirk but then change back to normal emotionless face.

Boboiboy: Let's go to my house, fast. This place is getting hotter.

Ochobot: Let's go!

They all go to Boboiboy car...

( A/N: WAIT! DID YOU HEAR ME!? HE HAVE A CAR! HOW CAN HE DRIVE A CAR!!! )

Yaya: You know it dangerous for you at this age to drive a car, right? Did you even have a license for this?

They all sitting at the car that have a three place to sit. Gopal and Fang at the back. Yaya, Ying and Ochobot at the middle. Tok Aba and Boboiboy at the front sit. Boboiboy eye change to golden.

Boboiboy: *Sigh* Don't worry. I have a license for this.

Yaya: Show me?

Boboiboy take out his wallet and open it at there have his license to drive and his identity card too. They read it and make sure that he didn't hide anything. After the talk, they finally arrived at Boboiboy house. The house is.... How can I said it... Big? No. More big that that. The house is like a castle and he is the only one that live inside it. Alone!

Ying: Are you never feel alone Boboiboy?

Boboiboy: Nah. It was normal for me. The guest room at the second floor to the left corridor and you all have a separated room. You all can choose which one is your room. Don't get inside the room that have a note. Toilet is all inside the room at the door left to your room. Don't go to third floor and you can use kitchen but for dinner let me do it. You can go yo backyard just don't disturb the plant. The two room that have a blue door is off limit. Training place is at the basement. You can go out or rest, do whatever you want just don't disturb me or destroying the stuff. I will be at my room at the end of the second floor hallways with a orange B at it. Knock before come in and don't be so loud. Bye.

Yaya: Wait!

Boboiboy: Hm?

Yaya: Can I use the ingredients at the kitchen? Maybe a couple of them?

Boboiboy: Sure... Don't set the kitchen on fire.

Gopal: Can I play the PlayStation?

Boboiboy: Yes, don't make the game level lower. I will hate that.

Ying: Can I ask? Did the house have a panic room or safety room?

Boboiboy: Why?

Ying: You will know later.

Boboiboy: Uhhhh. At the basement have a Bunker... Here is the key...

Boboiboy throw the key at her. She catch it and then running to the basement. Fang also go to basement for training.

Ochobot: I will go recharge...

Tok Aba: I will rest.

Boboiboy: Hm.

They all do what they suppose to do and yea... We still have a trouble later.

To be continue~

_________________________________________________
Me: How was the chapter, pals?

Boboiboy: Why are you holding a gun?

Yes! I was holding a gun that say "CHAPTER SPREE" and I don't hesitated to use it.

Me: For what else?

Boboiboy: *Sigh* I'm to young for this...

Me: Don't worry... Next chapter I will make everyone suffer except for you... I think...

Suddenly Taufan smiling happily because he heard what I say.

Me: How long you been here?

Taufan: Just a minute before... THANKS AUTHOR! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Me: Hehehe. Thanks... Bye you all!

Taufan: Don't Forget to Vote the story!

UwU and Taufan out~
Stay happy okay!~