What!?

Third person Pov~

Yaya: You are the vigilante!?

All: Hah!?

Boboiboy: W-Why suddenly got to that conclusion? *Nervously chuckle*

Ying: What did you mean, Yaya?

Yaya: How about you guys see this.

Kokotaim Geng go to Yaya and see what her mean and then that all notice the similarities between Boboiboy and the vigilante. Boboiboy being Boboiboy think a reason to get out from here and make sure he didn't being suspect until he got the great idea! He also have a plan B if it didn't work.

Boboiboy eye change into silver as he put his hat a bit lower to make sure that they didn't see his eye. He start with...

Boboiboy: I know you guys will think its me... But! Didn't the vigilante have Uhhhh safe? Kidnaps? Whatever the things is but I remember you say it was a power spera. Yes! He take the power spera that have a shape shift power.... Yea! The shape shift power. Maybe he shape shift me? Or maybe it wasn't me but another person. He also didn't look same as me... Ha ha ha...

Gopal: Isn't you have a power like this person too?

Ying: Oh yes! He also have summon this kind of sword!

Boboiboy: Sh*t! Screw you Hali! Why can't you keep your sword when we didn't fight!!! Oh! That power... Ha ha ha! I don't think it me.

Yaya: And how can you know about the power spera that he catch?

Boboiboy: I found the files at those table and I just curious about the file and I read it! Trust me guys! I was not the vigilante! I at my room all the time! You can ask Tok Aba if you want?

Fang: Who know what you have done to Tok Aba. Maybe you threaten him to make sure you didn't get caught? Or maybe you brainwash him?

Boboiboy: Why did I need to brainwash my grandfather? Use your brain! I didn't do it!

Fang: Like I will trust you! You totally manipulating us right now. That didn't work.

Boboiboy: Uhhhh....

Fang: What? Didn't think another plan, vigilante?

Yaya: Fang. I think that to much...

Fang: See! You also be manipulate to think I was wrong! He totally is the vigilante!

*Sob*

All: Eh!!!

Boboiboy: How dare you... *Sob* I think we are *Sob* friend!?

Yaya: Eh! Don't cry!!! We sorry!!!

Boboiboy: I didn't do anything!!! And you guys going to catch me!!! *Sob* You all... *Sob*

(Now! The table has turn!)

Kokotaim Geng is taken back by what Boboiboy say and feel guilty. That didn't think that Boboiboy will cry and think that they will capture him. At that time they remember the good time that have at this house.

Meanwhile, Boboiboy eye change to green. He cry and blame them like somebody we know (•<•). Boboiboy didn't do it as a acting. He really, really cry. Because, that was our Sinnamon roll! He can cry when he want to cry.

Ying: Don't cry, Boboiboy... We are sorry.

Gopal: Did you want anything? Candies? Snack? Anything? Just stop cry!!!

Yaya: Boboiboy... We are very, very sorry!!! Please stop cry. If you stop... Uhhhh. I will give you my biscuit!

All: ...

Gopal: Don't help.

Ying: Haiyah! Fang! You need to apologize! Now! You is the one that make him cry!!! Apologize! Now!!!!

Yaya: Fang! You need to apologize.

Gopal: Fang, Fang... What a bully you are... You just make a child cry. A.P.O.L.O.G.I.Z.E.! Does it to hard? *Hug Boboiboy*(NOT A SHIP)

Fang: ... Tch! Fine... Boboiboy... I... Huh.... I'm, sorry... I'm very, very sorry.

Boboiboy: *Sob* You will not capture me, right?

Fang: Yes. I will not!

Boboiboy: OKAY! 😁

Yaya, Ying: Awww!

Ochobot: ... I was.... Confuse.

Yaya: How about we celebrate it with a cake? I and Ying will buy it!

Gopal: Me and Fang will decorated the house!

Boboiboy: And I will help you! Just... Don't add Balloon...

All: Let's go!!!

To be continue~

_________________________________________________
Me: How was the chapter, pals? Boboiboy secret is not reveal yet? Of course I will not let him get catch before something happening!

Boboiboy: Well. It nice to show a emotional for a bit...

Me: Its not healthy to bottle up your emotional, Boboiboy!

Boboiboy: Yea, Yea! I got that.

Me: Well! See you later my viewers! Don't forget to vote!

Boboiboy: And tell us about the chapter!

Me: And I wanna say! Thanks for reading my book! I know it cliché but thanks for reading it!

Me, Boboiboy: Have a nice day!

UwU and Boboiboy out~
Stay healthy!~