Explanation about My AU (A/N)

Me: Hi you all! This is not a chapter but after this I will make the next chapter! This is a explanation about this Boboiboy AU. So please, take a seat and enjoy the show!

My AU

In my AU, Boboiboy didn't like to talk much and he also didn't like the crowd place. He wasn't smile much and he let the element take control if it necessary. He never have a surprise Birthday Party because he never have one after his father busy with work. He didn't care about what people think about him. You can call him selfish for all he care but you better don't disturb his life or you will be six feet under.

Tapops is still same but the difference is they still have a hard time to defeat the villain. Kokotaim Geng have join Tapops because they able to defeat Captain Separo. They got the power 5 days after Boboiboy left Pulau Rintis. They protect Ochobot. Until that time until Borara come and take Ochobot like a Movie 1 but you just erase Boboiboy. The person that defeat Borara is Kokotaim Geng working together. They also get a help from Adudu and Kokochi. They continue their journey until they join Tapops and you know the others.

Boboiboy that we all know that friendly, happy, nice, polite and very naive is now being cold hearted, careless, ignorant, secret or promise keeper and easy to say "Bad boys" :).

If you remember, Boboiboy have safe a Power Spera too as a vigilante. You might think: Where the Power spera go? Boboiboy sent the Power spera to his father as a anonymous. But nobody know that anonymous is the vigilante, and nobody know that the vigilante is Boboiboy... Kind of confusing but cool!

Back to the topic...

Boboiboy is popular at school and he hate it. But he like to be at the top of everybody. People respect him, scare of him and even now that he didn't like to be bother. At sports, he is good at every of it Thanks to Blaze and Taufan that love to training and play sport. At the school club, he is very good at it too! Thanks to Thorn with the Gardening club, Gempa with Cooking club, Solar with Science club, Hali and Solar with Photography club, Blaze with Fighting or Boxing club, Hali with Swordsmanship club and Taufan with Decoration and Creativity club. As you see Ice didn't include in any of club because to him it was "waste of time" or "better sleep than be in club". But everyone let him be. Everyone know that those things make him tired and stuff. They always have a schedule to who will be patrol at night and be at home. They also play with Kokotaim Geng sometimes. As a vigilante, of course.

Me: How was the show, pal? It is good enough? Or you still didn't understand? If anything you didn't understand, just tell me okay! You might be lucky to be put at my next chapter end scene! See ya, pal!

UwU out~
The explanation make me tired~