3- Aliens Are Real! And Power?

Third Person's P.O.V

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"AHHH!!" Boboiboy screamed in fear, running for his life and away from the giant purple robot. Who was currently chasing after him and the yellow robot trailing behind Boboiboy, which the dino cap boy didn't notice or knew about it.

"Computer! Secure all the exits!" Adudu commanded loudly, the advance Computer heard her boss's words, following orders. She starts closing all the exits.

Boboiboy quickly took notice after seeing the three big metal doors were closing, causing him to increase his pace.

When Adudu and Probe neared the first metal door, the green squared alien got slammed into the door due to how high he was, while Probe was still running after Boboiboy. Not knowing his boss isn't with him anymore, the robot waited for a few moments to see if his boss will command him.

"Uh... Mr. Boss?" Probe called out, there was no response that's when he realized Adudu isn't on his seat anymore.

Adudu twitched in pain as the metal door has an imprint of his whole body due to how hard the alien slammed onto the door

The alien was stuck in that position for a moment before falling on the ground, creating a harsh Thud.

Boboiboy kept on running for his life, even if he's all tired

Boboiboy kept on running for his life, even if he's all tired. The boy doesn't wanna get caught and who knows what will the alien do to him if he did get caught. Probe's metal hand was nearing the dino cap boy and was getting ready to grab him.

Which it failed since the metal door closed on top of his hand, making him stuck so instead, he released 2 rocket towards the running boy who manage to pass the second giant metal doors.

Boboiboy glanced back, seeing two rockets were after him and also noticing the last door only has a gap left. He has an idea, he knows it will be risky but Boboiboy doesn't have a choice.

He started to increase his pace before quickly rolling on the ground and under the giant metal door. The door was just a few inches right in front of his face but manage to roll on the other side safely.